Strategy Next senior coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is bullshit. Franklin played in 2014, 2015, 2016 (I seem to remember him in a GF) and 2017. Horse has ****** up the Franklin opportunity by insisting he play injured. Stuff you who's bloody fault is it Franklin was on one knee. That is just specious bullshit Bruce. Put responsibility where it deserves to be.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Franklin did not play finals in 15, that's a fact.

That is not true. If your game plan and tactics don't stack up then the players are at a loss from the get go

So let's hear it. Your new improved game plan?

You have claimed (above ) you have been privy to Longmire's half time addresses.!!!

You must have the answers. Seems like you know ALL, pretty much?
PLEASE, let it rip what does this game plan entail????????

The only answer , to such questions of BF geniuses that I have got so far is "lower the eyes and use the corridor"

Is your effort "Just no "roundabouts" like F1 Monaco"? meh

How do you go about developing a game-plan?
What are the key factors? +ve and -ve?
What are the restrictions?

Enlighten us. PLEEEAZZZZZZ!

or do you have NFI?

So let's hear it. Your new improved game plan?

You have claimed (above ) you have been privy to Longmire's half time addresses.!!!

You must have the answers. Seems like you know ALL, pretty much?
PLEASE, let it rip what does this game plan entail????????

The only answer , to such questions of BF geniuses that I have got so far is "lower the eyes and use the corridor"

Is your effort "Just no "roundabouts" like F1 Monaco"? meh

How do you go about developing a game-plan?
What are the key factors? +ve and -ve?
What are the restrictions?

Enlighten us. PLEEEAZZZZZZ!

or do you have NFI?
They need to enlighten themselves, you’re asking a bunch of simpletons. They can’t comprehend that the game isn’t that simple, they can’t comprehend that sometimes our team won’t be good enough, and they have no answer when you bring up coaches like Hardwick and Buckley who had the drums of their own supporters beating to get them out cause ‘they were sh*t coaches that got them nowhere.

All you can do is ignore them and just appreciate the fact that our club is led by one of the best coaches in the league. They might swallow their words when things turn to crap once we eventually get a new coach

They need to enlighten themselves, you’re asking a bunch of simpletons. They can’t comprehend that the game isn’t that simple, they can’t comprehend that sometimes our team won’t be good enough, and they have no answer when you bring up coaches like Hardwick and Buckley who had the drums of their own supporters beating to get them out cause ‘they were sh*t coaches that got them nowhere.

All you can do is ignore them and just appreciate the fact that our club is led by one of the best coaches in the league. They might swallow their words when things turn to crap once we eventually get a new coach

I have managed to ignore them and BF for a long time. That said, there are in fact a number of outstandingly knowledgeable posters here , who get drowned out by the whinging and and fanboy cheerleading wannabes.

The disappointment is they cannot articulate what is wrong ,nor suggest how to fix it (if it needs to be) then unwilling to discuss to learn. Just want to create dissent.

If every whinger compiled an honest list of what problems and challenges are faced (in list) and what challenges the current & coaching staff have faced and still face . Then attempted to understand why and how the team/club as a whole address it , then they would appreciate massive achievements gained (short of Premiership every year) and enjoy footy in general more!

I gather they want endless beautiful clean fast mistake free, chain link breaks , clean hands, lace out passes, screamer marks and exciting goals and massive scores? BUT ......they can't even say they want ! nor what is wrong! nor how to achieve it overnight .....Other than they don't like Longmire.

I didn't like Roos ultra defensive style either (really the essence /developed by Parkin and Walls in the hapless Fitzroy ) but he only had , self confessed cortina's to work with so they had to find a way to win .....ugly.

2016 and much of 2017 was filled with exciting Swans footy and decent big scores but every year the factors (even interpretation of rules) change some slight some dramatic .

anyway I see you are good at parties perhaps you can pull a heap of rabbits out of hats and transform the team overnight with a simple abracadabra?

Undersized aging backline
Slow experienced champion midfield , with too many inside ball getters
New midfield entries under muscled and inexperienced
One very average (but top effort) ruckman available
Rule changes effecting clearance mechanism
One superstar forward that needs space and can't pack clunk mark , no back up or tall decoy available
Lots of very young developing stars.
Lots of key injuries
Little depth development due to inferior NEAFL standard
No Cola

Still pushed for to 4 ,.... and still endlessly daily and claim it is ALL the fecking head coaches fault??????

Last edited:
Thanks. So no other ageing midfielders then.
I have managed to ignore them and BF for a long time. That said, there are in fact a number of outstandingly knowledgeable posters here , who get drowned out by the whinging and and fanboy cheerleading wannabes.

The disappointment is they cannot articulate what is wrong ,nor suggest how to fix it (if it needs to be) then unwilling to discuss to learn. Just want to create dissent.

If every whinger compiled an honest list of what problems and challenges are faced (in list) and what challenges the current & coaching staff have faced and still face . Then attempted to understand why and how the team/club as a whole address it , then they would appreciate massive achievements gained (short of Premiership every year) and enjoy footy in general more!

I gather they want endless beautiful clean fast mistake free, chain link breaks , clean hands, lace out passes, screamer marks and exciting goals and massive scores? BUT ......they can't even say they want ! nor what is wrong! nor how to achieve it overnight .....Other than they don't like Longmire.

I didn't like Roos ultra defensive style either (really the essence /developed by Parkin and Walls in the hapless Fitzroy ) but he only had , self confessed cortina's to work with so they had to find a way to win .....ugly.

2016 and much of 2017 was filled with exciting Swans footy and decent big scores but every year the factors (even interpretation of rules) change some slight some dramatic .

anyway I see you are good at parties perhaps you can pull a heap of rabbits out of hats and transform the team overnight with a simple abracadabra?

One superstar forward that needs space and can't pack clunk mark , no back up or tall decoy available
Lots of key injuries
No Cola

Still pushed for to 4 ,.... and still endlessly daily and claim it is ALL the fecking head coaches fault??????

Gee that's a great post, thank you.

Gotta say it's threads like this that make me love the "Ignore" feature.

**Bump**.

With Jose leaving a legacy of a wooden spoon, unhappy players wanting out, gold card vets being gifted games and contributing zip- the new coach will be set a massive challenge.

Still there is no shortage of talent on the 2020 list, even tho much was undeveloped or crushed in the Jose years. Our new coach has a lot to fix but has much to work with.

There is much to be optimistic about.

Lots of key injuries
No Cola

This post has aged well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know its gold, I think I need to stay off facebook, the swans posters on the supporters pages make these guys and number 37 seem perfectly reasonable, insightful, nostradamic posters.

You would probably not be so upset by people on the internet having a different opinion to you if they too were to pick and choose their morality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back