• None

Votes: 19 22.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

daniel rioli

Halloween Whip GIF by Yandy.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Called Short right off the bat

How good are we going if we can't find a spot in the backline for an AA calibre half back. Doomed to suffer where he can't get a kick and become the new whipping boy mainly because of it

How about no1 & we respect all of our players that pull on the jumper. leave this s**t for Ess fans who openly boo their own players. We are better than doing this rubbish!
25 out of 31 or 81% polled thinks its fine.

Who said anything about booing our players? We just want the best team on the park every week.

If you disagree with that then you are disrespecting the team.

I am not happy with Hopper.

Ha ha, to be fair now is the best time to have a crack because most think I am talking out of my arse because I there is no sample size and I must be having a wank.

The truth is I think this is a good time to land a soft blow on Hopper as a wake up call.

Now obviously this is not a pointed attack.

However, lets talk fitness. Taranto has stood out in training with fitness. Unless my eyes are deceiving me Ross seems fitter and more mobile.

When looking at the highlights when we where getting Hopper, Hopper looked best in 2019. he had injuries last year.

All I am saying is I think Hopper needs to get to his best match conditioning like in 2019. So put the work in, do the preparation and hopefully this year will be great for Hopper and the Tigers. Lever of Melbourne looks fitter and Jack Steele seems fitter, so seems to be a trend. Fitness is something a player can control and if your fitterand leaner can mean less injuries and be infectious for the rest of the team

I am just saying Hopper cannot underestimate the importance of fitness for his output and contribution to the team including skinfolds.

25 out of 31 or 81% polled thinks its fine.

Who said anything about booing our players? We just want the best team on the park every week.

If you disagree with that then you are disrespecting the team.
I'm not disrespecting anyone, especially the team. My point being why do we need a new whipping boy? Castagna played when fit as he was the best at playing his role in the side at the time. Those calling for him to be dropped every week were the ones disrespecting the team. He mentioned in his retirement announcement about copping rubbish from ppl over social media, we all need to be careful what we put online & i am in the same boat as everyone else in that regard.

I'm not disrespecting anyone, especially the team. My point being why do we need a new whipping boy? Castagna played when fit as he was the best at playing his role in the side at the time. Those calling for him to be dropped every week were the ones disrespecting the team. He mentioned in his retirement announcement about copping rubbish from ppl over social media, we all need to be careful what we put online & i am in the same boat as everyone else in that regard.
Massively incorrect according to most people.

Pathetic thread. We just lost a 3 time premiership player. Would hate to see it happen again. Your naive if you think s**t like this doesn't impact people.
I don’t think it affects players at all. They know the difference of fans and the negative fools who love criticizing and complaining about nearly everything and targeting their hate on one particular player then looking within themselves. Then you get those who thinks it’s fun to join on the negativity bandwagon.

Think most players know there are these kind of fans in every club. Unfortunately seems Richmond has quite a lot of them. Or it’s just a BigFooty thing.

Don’t think Castagna lost any sleep over this.

Back