• Hugo

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • None

Votes: 19 22.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How long does the 'he can do no wrong' effect last?
8 finals appearances and 3 premierships in 10 years and your whining about him. * me dead.
You’re either 13 years old or entitled beyond belief.

8 finals appearances and 3 premierships in 10 years and your whining about him. * me dead.
You’re either 13 years old or entitled beyond belief.
lol, just willing to believe he had some very good help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nank. I'm sorry, but if you cannot get a decent hitout to advantage against part time ruckman when dominating hitouts, you need to be dangerous around the ground. Nank is not.

You do realise that’s as much on the middies as it is on the ruck don’t you

Disagree. Several times tonight Ross, Cotchin and Taranto were in a few meters of space and Nank just taps it to his feet where De Goey, Crisp and Pendles were. Even the commentators picked up on it several times that Nank needed to start belting it, rather than deftly tapping it.

Disagree. Several times tonight Ross, Cotchin and Taranto were in a few meters of space and Nank just taps it to his feet where De Goey, Crisp and Pendles were. Even the commentators picked up on it several times that Nank needed to start belting it, rather than deftly tapping it.
If he is dropping the ball inside it’s up to the mids to be there if that’s what the call is. Ruck work 101 is to drop it at your feet for the mids to go to work. If they’re running outside and his dropping it inside that’s a communication breakdown

If he is dropping the ball inside it’s up to the mids to be there if that’s what the call is. Ruck work 101 is to drop it at your feet for the mids to go to work. If they’re running outside and his dropping it inside that’s a communication breakdown

It's also on Nank to realise when things aren't working and to change accordingly. The last few minutes he started bashing it to space, so he knows that it could be an effective strategy. It sucks he didn't try it far earlier.

Back