Next World Record Transfer prediction?

Remove this Banner Ad

hench

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jun 20, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'll go with Anthony Martial to PSG in about 2 years time when he gets the shits with Mourinho.

Neymar to one of Real Madrid, PSG, Manchester City or Manchester United within the next 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True. But surely in this inflated market you could see Hazard going for more than 70m. I would be filthy if we sold him for any less.
Unless he has a season even better than his 14/15 and have 3+ years on his contract to for 75m

If he goes it'll be because he has fallen out with Conte or the club and the contract is getting close to being up. Doubt he'll get to galactico level

Unless he has a season even better than his 14/15 and have 3+ years on his contract to for 75m

If he goes it'll be because he has fallen out with Conte or the club and the contract is getting close to being up. Doubt he'll get to galactico level
James, an inferior player to Hazard, went for 80m euros. With the ridiculous fees being thrown around I could not see us selling to RM for less than 70m, especially if Zidane still has his massive hard on for him.

James, an inferior player to Hazard, went for 80m euros. With the ridiculous fees being thrown around I could not see us selling to RM for less than 70m, especially if Zidane still has his massive hard on for him.
It's real they could spend 90m on him and then go and spend another 90m on Kane. No way they should. But they're nuts.

They'll persist with James and he had the glitzy WC behind him. Maybe hazard after a great PL season + dominating for Belgium next WC and then he would be breaking the pogba record. But that's still two seasons away. More chance Conte works well with him and he stays at Chelsea for a long time

Neymar's the only young player worth more than Pogba, so him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back