Portfolio NFA - National Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread banners? Is that a new feature or just a moderator thing?
if you plebs can't use them then i guess it's just mods :p
i was surprised to see i could use the function on a board i don't mod tho. i did ask to return to step down back in may last year but they haven't gotten around to it, so may as well abuse the feature!

I'm a Community Leader (one step below moderator) and I don't have it.
interesting. i can see where it might be handy for only mods to use them on certain boards, but on here it makes a lot of sense to utilise it for different competitions/folios. not sure if it'd ever be opened up to public members to use, but i guess for now if you want to get one uploaded you could ask a board mod?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aaaaand that concludes my first ever completed portfolio! shortcuts to all individual team's posts can be found in the second post.
i enjoyed the process behind all this, and i've definitely got some ideas for the future too.

i think next up i'll try develop my templates a bit and the presentation side of it to try and develop a bit of a style. think i'll stick with the 2D guernseys for now, i have an idea how the 3D looking ones would work but going to stick to what i know for now haha. thanks to everyone that's given feedback and support over the last month or so!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back