Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
NFA-(LOGO)(SMALLER).png

NATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION

During the busiest time of year for myself in November, I decided to start working on a portfolio. The National Football Association (NFA) is a look at each current NBA team if they had their own footy team.

This portfolio will be broken into two phases, the first being current guernseys, Home, Away & Clash, for each team.
The second phase will include heritage/classic guernseys, Home and Away, for each team.

Generally the Home guernsey will be the club's main colour, the Away guernsey being a white/lighter colour and the Clash guernsey being one of the team's secondary colours. For the hertiage/classic guernseys, these might not always be a direct version of a previous design/colour however there'll be some form of reference to the history of the club.

For those of you who aren't good at maths, that is a total of 150 guernseys. As of the time of this post, I've completed 116 guernseys, so I'll look to post the first phase over the next two weeks and keep working on the second phase in the background.

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
map(SMALLER(.png

GUERNSEY INDEX

Eastern Conference
Atlanta Hawks
Boston Celtics
Brooklyn Nets
Charlotte Hornets
Chicago Bulls
Cleveland Cavaliers
Detroit Pistons
Indiana Pacers
Miami Heat
Milwuakee Bucks
New York Knicks
Orlando Magic
Philadelphia 76ers
Toronto Raptors
Washington Wizards

Western Conference
Dallas Mavericks
Denver Nuggets
Golden State Warriors
Houston Rockets
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
Memphis Grizzlies
Minnesota Timberwolves
New Orleans Pelicans
Oklahoma City Thunder
Phoenix Suns
Portland Trailblazers
Sacramento Kings
San Antonio Spurs
Utah Jazz

Last edited:
Damn nice idea, looking forward to seeing what you have come up with! I have just finished a similar folio (not quite 150 jumpers though!) that I was about to post up tonight, but I'll hold off for a bit now to give yours some breathing room. (feel like this gets said everytime someone posts a folio, lol)

Damn nice idea, looking forward to seeing what you have come up with! I have just finished a similar folio (not quite 150 jumpers though!) that I was about to post up tonight, but I'll hold off for a bit now to give yours some breathing room. (feel like this gets said everytime someone posts a folio, lol)
I hope it’s not an NBA -> Netball Portfolio as I feel like that’s something I need to see and I got a start on netball-ifying some logos (I think I’d made the Jazz and Knicks from memory)
Exile, I’m really keen to see more, these have been awesome so far and if you’re ever stuck for what team to do, I’d love to see OKC when you get the chance, no rush.
Also, early contender for the next FOTY poll.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Wouldn’t the hawks logo be football shaped?

Could you please add the sonics to the list?
there are some logos that are circular that i've left as there's no real relation to a basketball, but the majority of them i have changed.
Surely that will be the Oklahoma City heritage kit?
you're on the right track...

Back