Portfolio NFA - National Football Association

Remove this Banner Ad

civil engineering is great, i deal with them a lot with my work with subdivisions and stuff like that. really intriguing stuff!
although if you've got a bit of a creative flair then i'm not sure there would be much opportunity to showcase that in civil engineering but i could be wrong!
When I did Work Experience a couple years ago, the firm I was at used AutoCAD heavily. I loved it, was similar in someways to Photoshop and was easy to pick up the basics of it. I'm looking to get into a similar sort of place, it was a Land Surveying & Civil Solutions firm so I'm hoping with a Civil Engineering course I can find my way into that kind of work.

When I did Work Experience a couple years ago, the firm I was at used AutoCAD heavily. I loved it, was similar in someways to Photoshop and was easy to pick up the basics of it. I'm looking to get into a similar sort of place, it was a Land Surveying & Civil Solutions firm so I'm hoping with a Civil Engineering course I can find my way into that kind of work.
ah nice. true, there's definitely some similarities! i use a bit of autocad at work but predominantly revit for all the houses we design.
a surveying/civil firm would be a good start, would be a bit flexible in the work i'd imagine, would hold you in good stead for the future i reckon.

ah nice. true, there's definitely some similarities! i use a bit of autocad at work but predominantly revit for all the houses we design.
a surveying/civil firm would be a good start, would be a bit flexible in the work i'd imagine, would hold you in good stead for the future i reckon.
Yeah I found it was a good fit between fun/decent paying job. Anyways, I'll stop clogging up your thread now haha. Can't wait to see more.

and that wraps up the first part of the portfolio. a couple of my personal favourites were brooklyn, oklahoma, sacramento & utah. :$

there'll be a bit of a break between now and the next part as i continue to work on the classic/heritage guernseys. if anyone has any suggestions for certain teams i'll happily take them on board.

and that wraps up the first part of the portfolio. a couple of my personal favourites were brooklyn, oklahoma, sacramento & utah. :$

there'll be a bit of a break between now and the next part as i continue to work on the classic/heritage guernseys. if anyone has any suggestions for certain teams i'll happily take them on board.
Top work man, there's certainly a few teams that are in my portfolio where I was thinking "I wish I had thought of that"! Really looking forward to the retro stuff.

Great stuff exile ! As for heritage suggestions (that youve probably already thought of) OKC reppin the SuperSonics, San Antonio bringing back the colours from the 90's licorice all-sorts logo. Also I wouldnt be 90's kid if I didnt suggest the teal Pistons and teal Grizzlies! :D

i've completed part 2 of the folio, the heritage rounds kits. similar to how the indigenous guernseys in the afl get used for two rounds (the week after indigenous round for teams that played away the previous around), i've come up with a home and away heritage set for each team.

i've tried to stick to similar styles and colours from past designs, however there are some variances (e.g. where i've switched an older colour scheme to be the current colours).

i've also changed up the presentation style for something different, a bit more heritage-y and just in general testing out some new ideas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back