Meltdown NFC East - Cantankerous Bastards Getting a Room ©

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I can see that if Romo goes down (likely)

Redskins have a tough schedule, Cowboys easy. Giants in the middle. That's the differnce

Eagles are the Eagles tho
Eagles are f*cked. Seriously. Their roster is crap. No Ezekial Elliot either. And Wentz, really?
Romo will keep getting injured....he's in that cycle now.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Eagles are f*cked. Seriously. Their roster is crap. No Ezekial Elliot either. And Wentz, really?
Romo will keep getting injured....he's in that cycle now.
I keep saying the Giants will do well and they never do so I'm going to reserve myself until it happens

(They haven't got long left with Eli either)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I keep saying the Giants will do well and they never do so I'm going to reserve myself until it happens

(They haven't got long left with Eli either)
They double-penetrated the draft imo. They'll be REALLY good this year. But you know, it's the NFC East, which is always tight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
He took that same approach with Romo last season, there's some method in his madness.
Romo...ok. He's the QB, and the star QB. But not Smith. Not only that particular injury, but he's a rookie LB, and even with his talent, even if healthy, wouldn't have that much of an effect on their team's fortunes. Still growing pains acclimating to NFL and developing.

It just seems to be the approach he takes to IR, in any case it brings extra entertainment.

This division isn't going to be a lay down misere this season by any means. There are so many questions with all four teams.
Washington always has the problem of putting it together in successive seasons, we got lucky in this division last season, but we need to improve to stay on top. Cousins repeating last season and good production in the run game are key on offense. On D we need to stay healthy or leak like last season.

Dallas seems to be dependent on the health of Romo. Without him they seem rudderless.

The Giants and Eagles with new coaches could surprise, or bomb. With the Giants Coughlin had a rep as a hard taskmaster if McAdoo is on the other extreme the players could react well to his style and definitely lift as has happened many times before. The Eagles weren't off the pace last season and their fortunes boil down to how well Pederson gets the most out of the remnants of the Kelly regime.

I think the luckiest team takes out this division this season.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
It just seems to be the approach he takes to IR, in any case it brings extra entertainment.

This division isn't going to be a lay down misere this season by any means. There are so many questions with all four teams.
Washington always has the problem of putting it together in successive seasons, we got lucky in this division last season, but we need to improve to stay on top. Cousins repeating last season and good production in the run game are key on offense. On D we need to stay healthy or leak like last season.

Dallas seems to be dependent on the health of Romo. Without him they seem rudderless.

The Giants and Eagles with new coaches could surprise, or bomb. With the Giants Coughlin had a rep as a hard taskmaster if McAdoo is on the other extreme the players could react well to his style and definitely lift as has happened many times before. The Eagles weren't off the pace last season and their fortunes boil down to how well Pederson gets the most out of the remnants of the Kelly regime.

I think the luckiest team takes out this division this season.
Stop being so diplomatic and reasoned :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back