Meltdown NFC East - Cantankerous Bastards Getting a Room ©

You aren't telling me anything I don't already know.

Then don't frame your arguments incorrectly. Simple.

And you want to talk about being "arrogant and patronizing" when you're implying NFL players (and coaches?) aren't good judges of their peers? Haha. Alright then.

Can't help but feel the Cowboys go one and done in the playoffs. Either thru a Dak injury and Romo chokes. Or just Dak chokes against a playoff standard DC'ing.

That'll only happen if the opposition D bring their AAA game. Not many defenses are gonna stop Dez and Witten if the Cowboys O-line don't shoot themselves in the foot. Doug Free going down in a freak injury will only enhance the Cowboys hopes. Irving and Sean Lee are the guys who'll need to make big plays for Big D for them to host the CC.

Can't help but feel the Cowboys go one and done in the playoffs. Either thru a Dak injury and Romo chokes. Or just Dak chokes against a playoff standard DC'ing.

Or just they're a highly overrated bunch of clowns who have fluked their punk asses to wins all season.

Ps, where's my loud mouthed giants friend?

Please get your facts straight before posting.

Selection for the Pro Bowl is not "publicly voted".

Public/fan votes only make up 1/3 of the selection weighting.
The other 2/3 are votes from NFL players and NFL coaches.

Because of how ESPN and NFL Network promote the "fan vote" side of things, people assume that the Pro Bowl is just a popularity contest. When in reality it is primarily a peer-voted recognition.

The players I talk to all say that getting selected to the Pro Bowl is an honour.

... thanks for sharing the obvious?

An award a third determined by popular vote is still capable of being described as a popularity contest.

Do you still like football tho?

I'm here week after week, and have been for a decade despite my team being s**t. Can't wait for next year's version of the disappearing act featuring the Cowboys fans.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Correct if wrong, but if the Lions lose to us on 27th and lose to GB the next week, NFC East will have three teams in the playoffs?
Could be wrong and I didn't have much sleep but GB winning keeps Redskins out, even if they beat the Giants.

Could be wrong and I didn't have much sleep but GB winning keeps Redskins out, even if they beat the Giants.
If Detroit lose the next two they finish 9-7 but if Washington win next week they'll go 9-6-1 and beat them to the WC spot?

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
If Detroit lose the next two they finish 9-7 but if Washington win next week they'll go 9-6-1 and beat them to the WC spot?
Ok. Thanks. I will wait for the round to play out before having a look. I was only focusing on GB and TB. I hadn't noticed Detroit but you could be right.

If Washington wins, they're in the playoffs unless GB/DET ends in a tie.

Speaking of which; Giants are locked into 5th spot no matter what happens; can't finish higher, can't fall lower.

With that in mind, they should probably rest Eli and Odell and Landon this week :)

Back