Meltdown NFC East - Cantankerous Bastards Getting a Room ©

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else enjoying STO's season wrap?

"a team that excels at sucking dick"

"a team that embarrasses me as a human being"

11.26min of gold.

Masturbating over losers doing what makes them losers, makes you a loser.

The fact you are focused on rival teams mysery when your team's success is right now, is just sad.

Not much to be offended by here. It's hardly blistering material at this point is it?

Just you playing the role of that one sad guy at parties that keeps repeating the same joke that once got a laugh over and over convinced that it'll remain just as funny whilst everyone else avoids eye contact and slowly backs away.

Masturbating over losers doing what makes them losers, makes you a loser.

The fact you are focused on rival teams mysery when your team's success is right now, is just sad.

I don't even know what a 'mysery' is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were all shitting yourself until the last play.

Were. Welcome back to 0 wins. I do love though the pure joy at going 1 and done from top seed that Dallas fans are exhibiting.

This season reminded me of Chip's first. Quarterback plays at level that he'll never play at again, along with top running back and star receiver the offence carries the team into the post season. There they host a hall of fame quarterback, who their defence can't stop. I guess unlike this year's version, Foles actually left the field with the lead in that game.

Can't wait for Chip Kelly to get hired in Dallas and cut Dez / trade away Zeke for peanuts. That's got to be next, right?

Were. Welcome back to 0 wins. I do love though the pure joy at going 1 and done from top seed that Dallas fans are exhibiting.

This season reminded me of Chip's first. Quarterback plays at level that he'll never play at again, along with top running back and star receiver the offence carries the team into the post season. There they host a hall of fame quarterback, who their defence can't stop. I guess unlike this year's version, Foles actually left the field with the lead in that game.

Can't wait for Chip Kelly to get hired in Dallas and cut Dez / trade away Zeke for peanuts. That's got to be next, right?
Not after last week's lesson. If we can't outplay Aaron Rodgers, there's no way we'd try and out-inept the Philadelphia Eagles. One mountain at a time for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back