NFL 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Took Baker Mayfield for Offensive rookie of the year for 1u @2.30 SB
I think with a new coach they will get some more wins, Mayfield has already taken a winless team to 3-6-1.

Pointsbet promo looks good -
Hopkins 100+ receiving yards and Texans win @4
50-50 game but if the Texans are to win he will need 100+ yards, he is averaging close to it for the year, there other 2 best receivers are out and considering it’s a home game I like the odds.

Been following Trend Bettor on Twitter over the NFL season. He's been in good form. Particularly the last few weeks. Have a look yourself if you're interested. Personally I'd say Pats and Chiefs will win in the end and the way the Pats did this week... Hmm. Very interesting. Saints were so-so but should probably cover the Rams I'd expect. GL.

Been following Trend Bettor on Twitter over the NFL season. He's been in good form. Particularly the last few weeks. Have a look yourself if you're interested. Personally I'd say Pats and Chiefs will win in the end and the way the Pats did this week... Hmm. Very interesting. Saints were so-so but should probably cover the Rams I'd expect. GL.

Gonna be 2 very interesting games. Maybe I’m looking ahead too much but Michael Thomas super bowl MVP @41 is so tempting. Had a huge game today and he just screams like the type of player to step up in the big game. They need to get past the rams though which I’m not sure about. If they do, I think they will win it all

BYO Super Bowl markets are up.
Liking Michel 2+ TD’s, Gurley anytime TD, Pats 1-13, Brady 17+ pass completions @20.00.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took Baker Mayfield for Offensive rookie of the year for 1u @2.30 SB
I think with a new coach they will get some more wins, Mayfield has already taken a winless team to 3-6-1.

Still a bit annoyed with this. I honestly feel that if Mayfield wasn’t such a controversial character he would have got it. Broke the rookie QB TD record whilst missing 2 games and took a winless team to 7 wins after losing there best receiver after week 1.

Still a bit annoyed with this. I honestly feel that if Mayfield wasn’t such a controversial character he would have got it. Broke the rookie QB TD record whilst missing 2 games and took a winless team to 7 wins after losing there best receiver after week 1.

Most US coverage expected Barkley to win it

jumping the gun really early here. But im on the Browns bandwagon
4U O9.5 wins @2.29 SB. so much value here. John Dorsey is one of the best GM's and has totally turned this team from a laughing stock to a serious contender for next season. There offense is pretty stacked with the acquisitions of Hunt and ODB Jr. Baker Mayfield is an absolute beast, I still think he should have won ROTY, he will shine with more offensive weapons, he has a laser arm. There defense is also solid too. They play the rams and Pats once, but other than that there schedule is pretty good.

Not a franchise I'd be risking money on a $2.20 line bet 6 months before its going to pay out.

When was the last season they won more the 9.5 games?

As I said times have changed and that's why I believe there is significant value here. This is a completely different Browns teams. Hue Jackson was a worse coach than Bolton, he was actually a cancer to the team, he embarrassed Mayfield last pre-season by announcing in front of everyone that he had earned himself the role of 'back-up' QB, a complete joke. When Mayfield came in as QB they went 7-6 for the season and with a better kicker they would have gone 8-5. Now they have added a top 3 WR in the league and Kareem Hunt who will miss the first 8 games, once he comes in they will seriously have one of the best offense's in the league. Hunt is a very explosive RB and can make downfield plays too. They are a very complete team and Mayfield is the perfect QB to have. John Dorsey has put this franchise in a very similar position to what he did at Kansas City a few years ago, the guy is a brilliant GM.

Couple props for the upcoming season:
Tyreek Hill - most regular season receiving touchdowns @21
Aaron Donald - most sacks @6
SB

Wentz - MVP

Philly is stacked offensively and has one of the best O-Lines

Wentz, Howard, Jeffrey, Ertz, Jackson, Agholor, Godert, Sproles

Philly should win the NFC East and come out of the NFC also with Wentz putting up big numbers

Wentz - MVP

Philly is stacked offensively and has one of the best O-Lines

Wentz, Howard, Jeffrey, Ertz, Jackson, Agholor, Godert, Sproles

Philly should win the NFC East and come out of the NFC also with Wentz putting up big numbers
If he stays fit...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back