NFL 2016 Division 1 Tipping Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Whow!!! 300 games, top effort Cloudstreet, makes my 200 games look insignificent.
Don't sell the GVFL short, One of my sons retired from the NFl and then played one year in the GVFL, the games I went and watched were of a very good standard.
The standard is good,the ball moves really quickly it just seems to lack the phsycality and tribalism you get with the Northern league.

The standard is good,the ball moves really quickly it just seems to lack the phsycality and tribalism you get with the Northern league.
Yeah fair call, could it be because of all the "imports" that regularly journey to the bush.
What years did you play in the Dvfl, our paths may have crossed.

From 1985 to 2002.I played at Research,Lalor and Panton Hill
A little after my career cloudstreet, I played at Reservoir Lakeside from 1966 - 1978. (yes I am an old fart), however I had an allegiance to Panton Hill for a couple of years.

Well done Cats408, 5 winners, cloudstreet and I both went for diffreent "roughies" and we paid the penalty.

Round 13.
Cloudstreet 4 46
Tigerkelly 4 42
Cats408 5 38

Well done Cloudstreet, 5 correct

Cloudstreet 5 55
Tigerkelly 4 50
Cats408 4 45

A couple of interesting games this week
Whittlesea trailed for 3 quarters and then piled on the score in the last quarter
Eltham stuck with Heidelberg for 3 quarters and then faltered in the last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know what happened to my ladder last week, senility might be starting to set in
ROUND 17

Cloudstreet 4 63
Tigerkelly 2 56
Cats408 3 53

Macleod
Greensborough
West Preston
Mont
Heidelberg
Thanks for keeping the tipping comp going Tiger,are we going to keep going through the finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back