NFL 2016 Division 1 Tipping Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Cloudstreet 3 66
Tigerkelly 2 58
Cats408 2 55

You got the minor premiership Cloudstreet, now good tipping for the finals to the three of us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all tipped the winner this week.
Your crystal ball is working very well Cloudstreet, missed the winning margin by 2 points, well done

We all tipped the winner this week.
Your crystal ball is working very well Cloudstreet, missed the winning margin by 2 points, well done
Thanks Tiger.This week is a toss of the coin.I reckon it will be a thriller with Heidelberg winning by 2 points

I hope its a tight even contest and goes down to the last few minutes to decide the winner.
Heidelberg by 15 points

I hope its a tight even contest and goes down to the last few minutes to decide the winner.
Heidelberg by 15 points
Whow, my margin was close.
Season has finished, final results are
Cloudstreet 71
Tigerkelly 62
Cats408 58
Well done guys for staying in the competition and giving me something to do on Monday mornings.
The wife and I are off to Tasmania tomorrow for 4 days, we are having a well earned rest from looking after elderly parents and babysitting grandchildren.

Great effort Tiger,one point in the game that counts is a good get.
Thanks for continuing with the tipping comp after most dropped out and it is the first tipping comp I've ever won(I don't tell anyone there were only 3 participants)
Hopefully we get a few more on board next year.
Have a great time in Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back