NFL 2017/18 Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladbrokes $3.75 boosted multi of rams, jaguars and titans has me tempted. Not sure though

All games are dangerous.

Giants coming off a 2 week break fresh at home and are due to play better while the Rams are young and inconsistent / Jags the safest bet against the Bengals who have little in the running game and teams good on the ground usually play well against the Jags with the Steelers win the exception this year.

Titans forget it and the Ravens have the best Defense in the league currently just about and could do anything, very risky touching the Titans.

My 2c on those games.

All games are dangerous.

Giants coming off a 2 week break fresh at home and are due to play better while the Rams are young and inconsistent / Jags the safest bet against the Bengals who have little in the running game and teams good on the ground usually play well against the Jags with the Steelers win the exception this year.

Titans forget it and the Ravens have the best Defense in the league currently just about and could do anything, very risky touching the Titans.

My 2c on those games.
Yeah definitely not as good as a few ladbrokes have had in the past which have all got up. Probably hold off this week

Yeah definitely not as good as a few ladbrokes have had in the past which have all got up. Probably hold off this week

In all honesty this week is a calamity to Multi up.

NFL this season has been terrible trying to punt on.

Yeah few people have said it’s been hard this season. Personally have had pretty good success in multis and promos to be up a solid enough amount up.

In the first 2 Months of a season i have not seen so many 10+ pt favourites ( same as a 39pt fav in AFL ) being rolled ever.

This year is just impossible and the Jets kicked it off Friday beating the Bills who were also -7 with the Jets +7 who beat em out right.

What i like this week betting on the spreads...

Dolphins at home +3.
Falcons against the Panthers -2.5
Redskins on the road in Seattle +7.5
Giants at home +4.5
Cardinals on the road against 49ers -2.5
Ravens against Jags away +3.5

Not saying it will win but i like the Multi and many other games at the point spread are screaming don't touch!

46-1 on William Hill and worth $5 or $10.

On reflection seriously think that ladbrokes multi is value confident on 2/3 with titans the danger. Giants injures will be to much imo and rams win nicely. Think jaguars also far to good. Titans a real danger but happy to back myself in.

I like titans, rams, jaguars to win $3.75.
edit- ended up upping the $20 to $40 after a hard look at each game.

Cardinals -2.5 also pretty confident of

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the multi gets up for a solid profit. Titans a team you don’t really want to bet on though.

Also have $5 on multi of

Jaguars-6
Eagles -7.5
Saints -6.5
Rams -4.5
And the last leg that needs to get up cardinals -2.5
To return $135
And it gets up. Very happy with that $135 return from $5. Brings the total this round to $280

Remove this Banner Ad

Back