NFL 2020/21 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
NFL season kicks off this week and I will follow a couple of games this week.

NFL 2020/21 Winner Odds:
Kansas City $6.80
Baltimore Ravens $7.20
49ers $12.50
Saints $13.50
Tampa Bay $16
Cowboys $17
Seahawks $22
Colts $26
Steelers $28
Buffalo $30
Patriots $32
Vikings $34
Eagles, Titans $36
Green Bay $40
Browns $44
Rams $50
Cardinals, Falcons $60
Chargers $65
Bears, Broncos $70
Las Vegas Raiders $80
Texans $85
Detroit $90
Jets $120
Dolphins $160
Giants $210
Bengals $260
Washington Football Team $310
Panthers $340
Jaguars $360

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Tyreek Hill most receiving TD's $15- Unibet. Placed this bet last year at the same price, he missed a few games but hoping with a full season and Mahomes throwing the ball hes right up there.
Also a massive price different on Unibet Mahomes most passing TD's $5. Is $2.88 on SB so seems really good value and he has all the weapons so only an injury kills this bet imo.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Watson TD @ 3.5

Seems serious overs to me

Rushed for a stack last year and was always odds on odds to score one last year

No Hopkins so should be scrambling a lot more too you would think
yeh i like this. im on. Watson is the type of player thats always going to give you an honest run with your coin too, never throws in the towel.

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I may be looking into it too much but I feel like the interrupted pre season will have an affect for at least the first few rounds.
Things like dropped catches, fumbles etc.
Because of the mistakes, scoring and passing yards may be a bit lower to start with.
Chiefs vs Texans. The total of 54 seems a bit high. Even with such potent offenses. Feel like it may get to around 45/50.
Mahomes under 302.5 Passing Yards also seems a bit high so thinking unders there as well.
What do you guys think, looking too much into it?

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Normally its the opposite and offense is OP in the first few weeks of the year until the Defenses have their chance to get their heads around the new plays.

Yeah thats true. I definitely wouldnt be confident about those two picks if it were a normal pre-season. I think what im looking at though is that the lack of game practice with no pre-season games could lead to more incomplete passes/fumbles causing less yards gained in the match leading to a lower score and total passing yards.

Yeah thats true. I definitely wouldnt be confident about those two picks if it were a normal pre-season. I think what im looking at though is that the lack of game practice with no pre-season games could lead to more incomplete passes/fumbles causing less yards gained in the match leading to a lower score and total passing yards.

Maybe more incomplete passes but fumbling shouldn't be a function of practice I would have thought - maybe play for the rushing overs if teams go for a more run heavy (safer) attack in the first few weeks.

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Maybe more incomplete passes but fumbling shouldn't be a function of practice I would have thought - maybe play for the rushing overs if teams go for a more run heavy (safer) attack in the first few weeks.

Yeah I was just thinking that. Especially Watson and Johnson rushing yards against a Chiefs defense

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Watson Anytime TD, Kelce 60+ receiving yards, KC win $7.41 - ladbrokes
cant get on it so just posting what i think looks really good. Bonus back if 1 leg fails. Love the inclusion of player props in the SGM's this year. Will be creating a bowler for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can’t go near the line or total this game

Houston could easily be a basket case without Hopkins, but Cooks, Stills, Fuller, Coutee, Cobb means they have legit have 5 blokes that can fly on offense and Watson could go off

Wouslnt shock me if they put up some serious points on this Kansas defense

Should be a good game

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Can’t go near the line or total this game

Houston could easily be a basket case without Hopkins, but Cooks, Stills, Fuller, Coutee, Cobb means they have legit have 5 blokes that can fly on offense and Watson could go off

Wouslnt shock me if they put up some serious points on this Kansas defense

Should be a good game
That total accuracy eh. Watson pulls through for us.

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Liking the look of the Bills and some rushing TD's against the Dolphins.

Cam Newton was successful running against the Dolphins.
And listening to the Around the NFL podcast, they brought up a good point. Josh Allen is the poor mans Cam Newton.

Allen ATD - $2.60
Singletary ATD - $3
Moss ATD - $3.60

They all look good to me but im liking the value for Z. Moss.
What do you guys think?

Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers

And listening to the Around the NFL podcast, they brought up a good point. Josh Allen is the poor mans Cam Newton.

Allen ATD - $2.60
Singletary ATD - $3
Moss ATD - $3.60

What do you guys think?
Pretty sure Allen ran in 9 TD’s last season, I backed Allen & Moss for anytime TD’s last week(Both scored). Moss looks the best for me, especially at them odds. Got in last week with a receiving TD but from all reports should see plenty of goal line action as the preferred back over Singletary

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Allen ATD - $2.60
Singletary ATD - $3
Moss ATD - $3.60

What do you guys think?
No rushing TD's and Allen goes for 400+ yards and 4 passing TD's.

I nailed this one.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
tomorrows game should be a cracker. Can see it being super high scoring.
Think the PB promo looks good. Mahomes + Lamar combine for 550+ passing yards $4
combined line is about 492-493 on SB. Chiefs pass defense aint great so can see Lamar being successful throwing the ball.
Also like Chiefs ML

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
tomorrows game should be a cracker. Can see it being super high scoring.
Think the PB promo looks good. Mahomes + Lamar combine for 550+ passing yards $4
combined line is about 492-493 on SB. Chiefs pass defense aint great so can see Lamar being successful throwing the ball.
Also like Chiefs ML
Yeah I like the promo as well. I'm promo banned from PB though.
Chiefs did not look good against the Chargers but I don't think I can pass up $2.46 h2h for a team such as the Chiefs against anyone.

EDIT: Both teams to score 30 points $5 on SB looks tempting

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Also don’t mind both teams score at least 1 TD & FG in each half $9.50 on the BYO SB.
from my understanding both have good kickers who are capable long range. Assuming high scoring this seems a nice bit of value

Remove this Banner Ad

Back