NFL 2020/21 Season

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Also don’t mind both teams score at least 1 TD & FG in each half $9.50 on the BYO SB.
from my understanding both have good kickers who are capable long range. Assuming high scoring this seems a nice bit of value
Very close.
Bit rough that it was the Chiefs of the two teams to let this down.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tailed this despite my non-existent knowledge of NFL just for something to follow at work. Seems to me this Lamar fella can't throw for sh*t and should be cut immediately

Lucky he can run like an absolute beast then I guess

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
M. Hardman TD (SB) - $5.50 seems overs to me

Great shout here. Nice one.
I think I’m just about ready to go trigger happy on the Chiefs to win the super bowl. Offense looks absolutely unstoppable. $4.50 right now can only think this will be the best price on offer for the rest of the year

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Great shout here. Nice one.
I think I’m just about ready to go trigger happy on the Chiefs to win the super bowl. Offense looks absolutely unstoppable. $4.50 right now can only think this will be the best price on offer for the rest of the year
Thanks mate. It capped off a nice win on monday with Wentz.

Im 100% with you on the Chiefs at $4.50.
Apart from the Chargers game, I have been quiet impressed with their defence as well.

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Falcons vs Panthers
R. Anderson TD - $2.35 (lads)
Because Falcons defence is well..Falcons defence. 31st in Total Yards against, 31st in Pass Yards against, 31st in Total Points scored against.
And the Panthers Offense is OK. 8th in Pass Yards For.
D.J Moore is better value at $2.60 but I really havent been impressed with him this season. In saying that, Moore will probably score a double.

And for a bit of fun, a QB H2H multi.
Mahomes vs Carr - Mahomes
Ryan vs Bridgewater - Ryan
Allen vs Goff - Goff
Prescott vs Jones - Prescott
$15.39 (Lads boosted)

Surprised in that multi that Prescott alone was $1.94 against Jones.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
like the Texans this week. Think Watson will thrive with a new coach and play with some freedom. taking the line

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
like the Texans this week. Think Watson will thrive with a new coach and play with some freedom. taking the line

Yeah I have been eyeing off Watson TD - $3 on Lads. Youve sold me.
Im going to take it with a bonus bet.

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Im spamming this thread hard. My bad.

But Im all about this.
Player Performance Market (Ladbrokes)
Seahawks vs Vikings
Any Player to Score 3 or More TD's - $3.70

Considering in the 3+ market they are:
Wilson $2.20
Cousins $3

Wilson this season has gone 4/5/5/2.

What am I missing here?

scottyt2

Senior List
Aug 21, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Im spamming this thread hard. My bad.

But Im all about this.
Player Performance Market (Ladbrokes)
Seahawks vs Vikings
Any Player to Score 3 or More TD's - $3.70

Considering in the 3+ market they are:
Wilson $2.20
Cousins $3

Wilson this season has gone 4/5/5/2.

What am I missing here?
Pretty sure that doesn't include TD passes, just rushing receiving...

Like Darius Slayton 55o Receiving (TAB) versus Cowboys who are conceding huge yards to receivers this year. No Barkley, Shepard so should rack up targets.

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Pretty sure that doesn't include TD passes, just rushing receiving...

Like Darius Slayton 55o Receiving (TAB) versus Cowboys who are conceding huge yards to receivers this year. No Barkley, Shepard so should rack up targets.
I went full dumb. That makes more sense.

$3.70 for a player to get 3+ Rushing/Recieving TDs is disgusting

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams

I rekon this is a pretty good betting discussion, they market their touting services a bit much for my liking but some sharp heads with good information. An interesting stat was since 1989, teams that have not won a game leading into Week 6 have covered the spread 62% of the time. So im keen to see how this plays out for the Jets, Falcons, Texans & Giants. Going off this historical data its likely that 3 of these teams will cover the spread here. Similarily, teams without a loss leading into Week 6 have only covered the spread 41% of the time since 1991. Given this information i am very tempted to take Tampa Bay at the line, it looks like a good spot for them.

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Have not been able to pick a thing the last 2 weeks. One more shot and might have to start looking into a different market.

SGM promo (Lads)
G. Kittle TD
D. Samuel 15+ Receiving Yards
B. Aiyuk 15+ Receiving Yards
$2.48

M. Hardman TD $3.30 (Lads)

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
tuning into the Eagles v Giants this morning.

Don't think the Giants have the offensive power to stay within a touchdown of the Eagles.

Taking the Eagles to cover the handicap and a small play on them to win by 14+ points or more.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
tuning into the Eagles v Giants this morning.

Don't think the Giants have the offensive power to stay within a touchdown of the Eagles.

Taking the Eagles to cover the handicap and a small play on them to win by 14+ points or more.
Interesting stat the Giants are 15-4 At the line on the road in the last 3 years

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Interesting stat the Giants are 15-4 At the line on the road in the last 3 years
Just seeing it from the view that the Eagles have put on decent scores against the Ravens and Steelers in the last 2 weeks, both stronger defensive units.

The Giants got their first win last week but from all reports it was not a great game to watch.

Sanders and Zach Ertz are losses but they have enough to cover here.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Supposedly big, big money on the Steelers at the line out of Vegas this week. That podcast I linked ^ talks about it in the weekly discussion. You just know Ravens will cover the early line of 5.5 now...

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Supposedly big, big money on the Steelers at the line out of Vegas this week. That podcast I linked ^ talks about it in the weekly discussion. You just know Ravens will cover the early line of 5.5 now...
I’ve hammered it, no idea how this isn’t a pick em game

Steelers best rushing defense in the league, gonna force Lamar to throw who has been awful all year.

This will be a field goal win either way IMO, but I think the Steelers pull it out

Back