NFL 2020/21 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

well I did my dough backing the bucs in the battle of the geriatrics. Their game against the giants last week looked like it was on autopilot with their sole focus on the saints and yet they couldn't play any worse today.

Seems like you would have better luck flipping a coin when picking a line in the nfl this season

I think it’s the hardest sport in the world to consistently turn a profit punting on
Not even up for debate, nothing comes close to it being the hardest sport to punt, but it’s by far the best sport in the world to watch

Why I tend to just use bonus bets I collect on a Saturday for multis and bet on it purely out of interest

Impossible to win consistently on this sport

The Under is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings between the two sides.

2 Bets for me in the Jets v Patriots

1. Same Game Multi- Pats to win, Newtown touchdown and Under 41.5 pts @ $5.78 (Boosted on TAB). Joe Flacco is starting for the Jets, who could only put together 10 points in his 2 starts against the Cardinals and the Dolphins. The Pats are averaging 13 points in their 4 game losing streak. This is the key number and I sense the under lines will drop closer to game time.

2. Back Frank Gore to score a touch down anytime at $4.50. The Pats have allowed 7 TDs in the last 2 weeks. With Crowder returning from injury for New York, I expect more of the attention to go to him, which in turn could allow Gore a bit more room.

Couple of over markets that I thought were crazy low, don’t really touch them but these seemed way off

Harris over 49.5 rushing yards, think it’s up to 58.5 now

Crowder over 50.5 receiving yards, think it’s up to 57.5 now

Crowder gone over 100 in 3 of his last 4 games and Harris should get a ton of carries today, to take the ball out of cams hands who has thrown a ton of picks

Joe Flacco just about being rolled out on a wheelchair and already put 13 points on the Pats. Need a Bellichick shut out 2nd half
Nvm.. idk why I persist with these bets. I think I might check out on the season and just hope some futures bets hit

Couple of over markets that I thought were crazy low, don’t really touch them but these seemed way off

Crowder gone over 100 in 3 of his last 4 games and Harris should get a ton of carries today, to take the ball out of cams hands who has thrown a ton of picks
Both sitting at half of this total at HT

Good chance both will get rolled with the Jets blowing them out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe Flacco just about being rolled out on a wheelchair and already put 13 points on the Pats. Need a Bellichick shut out 2nd half
Nvm.. idk why I persist with these bets. I think I might check out on the season and just hope some futures bets hit
Has thrown numerous long balls to every receiver except his number 1 who I have a bet on

Sums up nfl punting

Harris covers easily

Flacco throws up a storm and targets Crowder twice

Just lol

I don't follow all the games but found it interesting this season for the Sunday night game the favourite has failed to cover the line in 8/10 games and lost straight up in 7/10. In week 2, the favourite Seattle just held out the Pats on the final play of the game to win and cover the -4.5; and in week 5 Seattle failed to beat the line but beat Minnesota 27-26 with a td in the last 15sec.

Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Really like David Moore for a td tomorrow at 4.50 Sportsbet (2.75 tab). Should be a shootout and Tyler Lockett who went for over 200 and scored 3 against cards 4 weeks ago, under a massive injury cloud.

D. Harris +71.5 Rushing Yards - $2.02 (SB)

Against the worst rush defence in the league against the Texans.

Other bookies have him +67.5 for $1.87 but I think he hits/gets close to 100.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A few others i like for the round:

B. Roethlisberger Over 275.5 - $1.88 (SB)
J. Herbert Over 282.5 - $1.87 (Lads/Neds)

I have only just come across Cynthia Frelund and her prop picks during the week on Gameday View on Gamepass. So will be following those pretty closely to see how she goes.
A few interesting ones she mentioned are

McLaurin 75+ Receiving Yards
Goff Under 260 Passing Yards
AJ Brown 65+ Receiving Yards
D. Parker 65 + Receiving Yards

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't follow all the games but found it interesting this season for the Sunday night game the favourite has failed to cover the line in 8/10 games and lost straight up in 7/10. In week 2, the favourite Seattle just held out the Pats on the final play of the game to win and cover the -4.5; and in week 5 Seattle failed to beat the line but beat Minnesota 27-26 with a td in the last 15sec.

Definitely one to keep an eye on.

the dogs are now 9/11 on Sunday night and almost another winner straight up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back