NFL 2022-23 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Superbowl Novelty Prop

Color of Gatorade Winning Color

1.0 unit Orange at $6.00. If Kansas City Chiefs win, I could see an instance where the coach gets poured in the same colour at their division conference final. Some places have this at much shorter odds.

0.5 unit Clear/Water at $11. The 2008 Superbowl was played in Arizona and the colour happened to be clear that day. Just a bit of a sprinkle for a giggle.

Putting some trust on Patrick Mahomes ankle . The week off before a SuperBowl will help his ankle and he will have to do a bit of running to shake that Philadelphia rushing defence. Was leaning towards the Eagles earlier in the week, but Ill tip the Chiefs.

Mahomes Over 1.5 Passing TouchDowns
Chiefs to Win
Kelce To score a Touchdown
Mahomes Over 292.5 Passing Yards
Mahomes Over 19.5 Rushing Yards
Odds: $14.25

McKinnon Anytime TD
Goedert Anytime TD
Gainwell Over 19.5 Rushing Yards
Odds: $18
First kickoff to be a touchback - NO $2.30 PB

Has hit 18 times in the last 21 Super Bowls.
I have tailed this .

Boston Scott won me a bet in the playoffs , a bit of a degen play:

Boston Scott TD
Hurts TD
Mahomes TD
Odds: $70.20

Using the bet refund

Chiefs +3.5 handicap
Goedert Anytime TD ( can definitely target the Chiefs in the air)
Pacheco 60+ Alternate Rushing Yards

Odds: $10.25 (bet refund if 1 leg fails)

It wouldnt suprise me if the Chiefs to mix it up a bit on the run and in the air in the big game.

Superbowl Novelty Prop

Color of Gatorade Winning Color

1.0 unit Orange at $6.00. If Kansas City Chiefs win, I could see an instance where the coach gets poured in the same colour at their division conference final. Some places have this at much shorter odds.

0.5 unit Clear/Water at $11. The 2008 Superbowl was played in Arizona and the colour happened to be clear that day. Just a bit of a sprinkle for a giggle.
When the Chiefs beat San Fran a few years back the colour was green. IF the Chiefs win I can see it being the same colour as this

SB offering $1.44 for Jay Z to be a special guest. Looks like free money.
HT show trailer released earlier this week was a Jay Z song. Also attended a party today in Phoenix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And one more bet before the Superbowl..........and it might not be the last one

Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 4.54.00 am.png

Taken that at odds of 83.50. Just in case that it becomes an aerial game. Boston Scott has also cleared the 7.5 Rushing Yards line , 11/17 games on quick inspection today so I like that as bit of a bumper . He possibly only needs 2 carries to clear that and boost it up to some nice odds.

It seems like an American thing more than Australian thing to thank 'God/religion/Faith'. Not sure if its just a thing I notice or just me.

Yeah because Americans are complete silly people

Remove this Banner Ad

Back