Discussion NFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost picked it haha. Can't believe he got them back from 24 down but probably the right result. Every game this week decided by a game winning FG. Crazy.

Also I can't ******* wait for this next one. If they were in different conferences they've got the teams to both be in the Superbowl. Will be a cracker I reckon.

Really looking forward to this one, my preseason pick to put the house on was the chiefs so I’m sticking with them to win this and to go on and win the super bowl.

Really looking forward to this one, my preseason pick to put the house on was the chiefs so I’m sticking with them to win this and to go on and win the super bowl.
Hard to argue but it'd be nice to see the Bengals or Bills win it. 49ers have had their moment in the sun, I hate the Rams, and the Chiefs won it recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has been one of the best seasons in recent memory. I remember the insanity of the first 6 weeks of the season, it seems like a lifetime ago. And we were treated to some amazing competition this weekend. Not one team that is a clear front runner, they all matchup pretty well.

If you are an AFC team without a good QB and Defence you will be in for a bad time.
Anyone without a franchise quality QB and and very good defence at least is looking pretty sick if winning Super Bowls is your aim.

Mind you if Allen keeps charging downfield lowering his shoulder and looking for contact eventually someone will be waiting for him. Mahomes will take up so much cap that eventually they won’t go able to keep players coming out of contract or sign anyone of note. Just when you think teams will dominate for a decade something happens to bring them back to the pack.

The patriots beat the system but I’m not sure you can replicate the coaching let alone Brady. Not only is he a freak but he took team friendly deals to ensure they could afford to put some decent players around him.

Here‘s an interesting question, will the titans look to upgrade at QB? Who’s potentially available ?.

Mind you if Allen keeps charging downfield lowering his shoulder and looking for contact eventually someone will be waiting for him. Mahomes will take up so much cap that eventually they won’t go able to keep players coming out of contract or sign anyone of note. Just when you think teams will dominate for a decade something happens to bring them back to the pack.

The patriots beat the system but I’m not sure you can replicate the coaching let alone Brady. Not only is he a freak but he took team friendly deals to ensure they could afford to put some decent players around him.

Here‘s an interesting question, will the titans look to upgrade at QB? Who’s potentially available ?.
Tannehills contract is $38 mil next season, Titans will be with him for another year at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back