Discussion NFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

How cringe are the yanks. Kelce with his shirt off, beer in hand, yelling out of the box at his sellout brother's game.
Don't you ever disrespect a Philly legend. Travis on the other hand is a Pfizer Swift love bunny, he can burn in hell

Thought he was alright until that. Turns out he’s just a typical redneck/bogan me,me,me type operator 😎
I thought it'd be like looking into a mirror for you, Mr Tan-Suit-With-Leggings 😎

I like the Niners but I’m not doubting Mahomes and Reid anymore. It’s getting into Brady-Belichick territory.

Chiefs 23-20.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super Bowl is here, what’s on the menu ? What are we drinking ? and who have you got to win ?.

The chiefs for me, Mahomes is a Superstar and the 49ers zone defence is really going to struggle imo. The 49ers have some real weapons and Purdy would be rated a budding star if he’d been drafted early so it should be a great game.

Honestly couldn't have had two worse teams in it, but got a mate who talks incessantly about the 49ers and how great they are despite not having won anything for 30 years, so it's great that he can continue watching their last success on VHS 😎

Honestly couldn't have had two worse teams in it, but got a mate who talks incessantly about the 49ers and how great they are despite not having won anything for 30 years, so it's great that he can continue watching their last success on VHS 😎
Sounds like a couple of my Carlton supporting mates :grinning:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back