Remove this Banner Ad

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
What a performance by the bills. Hopefully we haven’t peaked too early, cause that was ridiculous.
We‘ll have a bit of mental scaring from that loss, it was an absolute hiding. I really rate josh Allen and he was unstoppable but for gods sake slide because it’s only a matter of time if he keeps challenging defences with shoulder charges. I’m still thinking about the game but the only upside Imo was that Mac Jones was pretty good.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
We‘ll have a bit of mental scaring from that loss, it was an absolute hiding. I really rate josh Allen and he was unstoppable but for gods sake slide because it’s only a matter of time if he keeps challenging defences with shoulder charges. I’m still thinking about the game but the only upside Imo was that Mac Jones was pretty good.
He was also pretty unlucky with that first INT. 99/100 times thats a TD, Hyde just pulled off an unbelievable play. Don't think anyone would've beaten us last night, everything went pretty much perfectly.

St Kilda Death

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NOLA
Weird year,
Philly never belonged in playoffs.
0-6 against playoff teams this year (now 0-7 with a !)

Steelers a rubbish side too.
Raiders and pats weren’t worthy.

St Kilda Death

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NOLA
Agree with Philly & the Steelers, who would replace the Raiders & Pats though?
Fair call. Hard to replace all 4 without more mediocrity.
Saints and chargers best teams not in.
Saints lost 5 games with 3rd and 4th string qbs, terrible injury luck.
Chargers just a young side make silly mistakes and poor defense, no one to blame but themselves.
Ravens obv a good team when Jackson is playing.

Really happy with the year, many had us finishing bottom of the conference and around 4 wins so I'm pleased with how we turned it around after starting 2-5. Best rushing team in the NFL is a nice stat too given how hellbent we were on passing it in the first half of the year. Positive year IMO despite the ending.

That is the most Cowboys thing I've ever seen in my life, LMAO. Scrambling with 8 seconds on the clock...almost as good as Romo's fumble. Too sweet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
That is the most Cowboys thing I've ever seen in my life, LMAO. Scrambling with 8 seconds on the clock...almost as good as Romo's fumble. Too sweet.
I was barracking for them as my son is a huge cowboys fan but they had looked lousy for weeks and I just knew they would find a novel way to loose.

I was barracking for them as my son is a huge cowboys fan but they had looked lousy for weeks and I just knew they would find a novel way to loose.
Worse than the Romo fumble. That was a designed run by Prescott. I couldn't believe it. Didn't even manage a shot into the endzone. They must be such a disappointment for their supporters.

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
Worse than the Romo fumble. That was a designed run by Prescott. I couldn't believe it. Didn't even manage a shot into the endzone. They must be such a disappointment for their supporters.
I‘d just got home after getting my booster and I couldn’t believe it when he took off and just kept going. I had a team mate once who after the halftime siren was lining up for a shot on goal when suddenly he took off and had a bounce, we couldn’t stop laughing. Well this was just as astonishing when you remember Prescott is getting paid a kings ransom. I mean what is it with the cowboys, yeah sure everyone gets beaten it’s part of the game but they just keep finding new ways to beat themselves.

Surely that’s another head coach gone and his band of merry men, some really questionable play calling from the cowboys all year imo.

I‘d just got home after getting my booster and I couldn’t believe it when he took off and just kept going. I had a team mate once who after the halftime siren was lining up for a shot on goal when suddenly he took off and had a bounce, we couldn’t stop laughing. Well this was just as astonishing when you remember Prescott is getting paid a kings ransom. I mean what is it with the cowboys, yeah sure everyone gets beaten it’s part of the game but they just keep finding new ways to beat themselves.

Surely that’s another head coach gone and his band of merry men, some really questionable play calling from the cowboys all year imo.
Risking a whole season on a QB run with 12 seconds left. There's not much you can do in that situation as is but jesus at least heave it down the field and give yourselves a chance. No matter the season the Cowboys have they always somehow manage to end it in disappointment.

Aug 9, 2006
Level 2 Bar, Coventry End
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Packers, Detroit Tigers
Love isn't ready.

Would look to get in Russell Wilson if the rumours are true.

Maybe. Q is whether we try to win a SB with this team, which all around is pretty solid by GB standards, or do we throw the rookie in, suck for a few years and then grow the team around him. Maybe depends on whether Love is going to live up to GB's appraisal of him.

Maybe. Q is whether we try to win a SB with this team, which all around is pretty solid by GB standards, or do we throw the rookie in, suck for a few years and then grow the team around him. Maybe depends on whether Love is going to live up to GB's appraisal of him.
You can't be in a better position to win it this year so win it. I think you worry about the other stuff later.

Think he’s talking post Rodgers
Might be mistaken but perhaps it's a question of trading Rodgers and going with Love or riding Rodgers until retirement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back