NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

They don't, the difference in points was due to the 23rd man rule last week, who's PP isn't factored in the totals.
Only a few teams in Div 3 have higher points allowed, everyone else is 45pts

Reservoir, Laurimar & Heidelberg west get additional points due to special curcumstances

Results aside, what a great coverage of the interleague game by both leagues. Great vision, great commentary and interviews. Be really good if we could do it weekly with the broadcast game.

Is the nfl website reported score right? Did bundoora kick 15 goals to a point in the last against Eltham. When Eltham were just behind at 3/4 time.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Is the nfl website reported score right? Did bundoora kick 15 goals to a point in the last against Eltham. When Eltham were just behind at 3/4 time.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Looks correct if you look at the total goals tally for Bundoora but I take your point re the last quarter.

Is the nfl website reported score right? Did bundoora kick 15 goals to a point in the last against Eltham. When Eltham were just behind at 3/4 time

Was very much correct. I actually think we hit the front or level late in the 3rd but then the game changed slightly in the last...to say the least. :'(:'(

Greensborough coach Robert Hyde announcing in local paper "that they are now playing to avoid relegation". So please explain again how sacking the former coach was such a step forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greensborough coach Robert Hyde announcing in local paper "that they are now playing to avoid relegation". So please explain again how sacking the former coach was such a step forward.
BT did everything but win them a flag, now 'fighting off relegation'.

I genuinely think we are probably in the bottom four when it comes to going down, huge lapses are becoming very costly. Must beat Hurstbridge and Whittlesea and maybe pinch another throughout the year. How many games would make you safe this year? 4/5?

BT did everything but win them a flag, now 'fighting off relegation'.

I genuinely think we are probably in the bottom four when it comes to going down, huge lapses are becoming very costly. Must beat Hurstbridge and Whittlesea and maybe pinch another throughout the year. How many games would make you safe this year? 4/5?

Whilst they obviously need to win games to get off the bottom, I think Eltham might be the ones they fight relegation with.

That round 1 loss could be very costly. They'll need to beat them in the return game and try and jag a couple out of nowhere.

Hurst and Whitt are both going to win more games than Boro from what I've seen.

Whilst they obviously need to win games to get off the bottom, I think Eltham might be the ones they fight relegation with.

That round 1 loss could be very costly. They'll need to beat them in the return game and try and jag a couple out of nowhere.

Only round 6. Lot footy to be played ahead but need to win 2 out of the next 3.

It is gunna be a interesting fight for survival. I always look at the 2nds and see what can assist when injures kick in. With Boro clear on top it suggests they have some cattle that can help.

Heidelberg to fight relegation too?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back