NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Would it need to be too big of a margin if Eltham beat Whittlesea and Monty get flogged for Monty to be relegated?
It is virtually impossible for Mont to get relegate.

If Eltham win by exactly 89 points and Mont Loss by 122 points, Mont get relegated.

If Eltham wins by more than 89 points, then Mont would need to loss by more than 122 to finish below Whittlsea.
If Eltham wins by less than 89 points, then Mont would need to loss by more than 122 to finish below Eltham.

Pretty sad state of affairs really, what's next start paying your under 13s and 14s to stick around???
The fact you think it's ok to pay kids to play under 19s, speaks volumes of where your football club is at.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can you smell something Basil???its getting stronger every day.

Depends how ya wanna define "average" ha ha. In my opinion there are a lot of very "average" players getting in excess of $400-500pw .... this amount rolls off even 19-20yo tongues without hesitation as if they're asking for $50
You are spot on doona2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greensborough were pretty good today. Their ruckman was clear best on ground for mine[/QUOTE
Greensborough were pretty good today. Their ruckman was clear best on ground for mine
It was a shocking game of football. Greensy just took there chances a lot better. I hope greensboroughs ruckmen has a few more gears in him. Cos he will playing on probably the best player in the comp this week

2 goals by the 13 minute mark and ended with 3 for the game. For a team riddled with talent and experience, maybe its time to rethink their strategy. Applause to the Slime for turning the tables on their "Home & away" nemises.

and ended with 3 for the game. For a team riddled with talent and experience, maybe its time to rethink their strategy. Applause to the Slime for turning the tables on their "Home
Agree completely, with their recruitment 2017 has to be classified as a massive fail for WPL.
Boro just keep getting the job done, probably the only team the Roos would be concerned with.

Didn't they lose to Bundoora only 2 weeks ago?
Their form, 12 wins from past 14 games, plus yesterdays win against a more highly fancied opponent, who have beaten the Boro comfortably both times this season, is more telling (for mine) than losing by 2 goals away against the bulls in the last game of the home and away season. Guess we'll find out on Sunday.

Their form, 12 wins from past 14 games, plus yesterdays win against a more highly fancied opponent, who have beaten the Boro comfortably both times this season, is more telling (for mine) than losing by 2 goals away against the bulls in the last game of the home and away season. Guess we'll find out on Sunday.
Just think you got a bit too excited saying Boro are the only ones Macleod are worried about. I'm pretty sure out of the teams left they would rather play Boro then a full strength northcote or Bundoora

Just think you got a bit too excited saying Boro are the only ones Macleod are worried about. I'm pretty sure out of the teams left they would rather play Boro then a full strength northcote or Bundoora
Mac beat Northcote by 75 & 80 points this season, and beaten Bundy twice. Not getting too excited, just expressing my opinion and trying to use some stats as a back up.

Mac beat Northcote by 75 & 80 points this season, and beaten Bundy twice. Not getting too excited, just expressing my opinion and trying to use some stats as a back up.

Don't take any notice of that form. Northcote Park were so undermanned in both clashes. Bundoora should have beaten us at home a few weeks back, they had our measure after 1/4 time. Greensy nearly rolled us at home earlier in the season when they were winless from memory, then we kicked ourselves out of it at their ground a few weeks later.

I think any of the 4 teams remaining are massive chances. I didn't give Greensy any hope on the weekend having been comfortably beaten by the Roosters both times this year and look what they achieved last Saturday.

Home & away means jack squat now, the season begins now for the remaining teams and anyone on their day could win it.

As it is with most finals it will come down to who can get their best team on the park. Bundoora lost Morecroft before the game on sunday and their VFL player Danny Younan was kicking goals for Essendon. Whereas Northcote Park got Close back. And the result was 2 points.
You can look at just about every result and find a reason for the result. I think the 4 teams left are pretty even and whoever has their best team available will more than likely win it.

As it is with most finals it will come down to who can get their best team on the park. Bundoora lost Morecroft before the game on sunday and their VFL player Danny Younan was kicking goals for Essendon. Whereas Northcote Park got Close back. And the result was 2 points.
You can look at just about every result and find a reason for the result. I think the 4 teams left are pretty even and whoever has their best team available will more than likely win it.

Agree, and I think the ground holds no advantage to any team. Not sure if this correct but haven't the last 3 Premiers come from winning the Preliminary final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back