NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Great appointment of Raso smart move on behalf of Heidelberg. Without a doubt Heidelberg u/19’s will be a very well drilled side with Vinny coaching. Good luck coming up against them. I asked a question the other day about who will be a force in the 19’s I’m starting to think Heidelberg will be a FORCE.

Wasn't he coach of their 19s last season, didn't follow it closely but don't think they worried many sides :rolleyes:

I was making a point of saying he gets the best out of players champ.

Can't argue with that, my point being should be concerned with getting a side before worrying about being a "FORCE". Hopefully Hurstbridge get their 19s up and each club can have their 3 sides together every week.

LOL. One mans trash is another mans treasure as they say. 2 sacked west Preston coaches now coaching at Heid.

Can't argue with that, my point being should be concerned with getting a side before worrying about being a "FORCE". Hopefully Hurstbridge get their 19s up and each club can have their 3 sides together every week.
Maybe they can get some kids to take the cash next season to get a side:wink:

That would be great to have all clubs with 19’s playing every week. North Heidelberg have announced it 19’s coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be great to have all clubs with 19’s playing every week. North Heidelberg have announced it 19’s coach.
I heard the Nth Heidelberg u/19's will remain in div 2 and Eltham's will remain in div 1. Anyone else heard something like this or is it fake news?

I heard the Nth Heidelberg u/19's will remain in div 2 and Eltham's will remain in div 1. Anyone else heard something like this or is it fake news?
Makes sense if true and allows an Eltham second side play div 2.

Yeah we went as hard as Eltham did for Troy Luff LOL. Makes sense he would go to Banyule, he'd be six points anywhere else. He'll get 35 possessions a game but how influential will he be I wonder.
Yep, without wanting to rain on Banyules parade, I sometimes wonder about these guys who come back from AFL with all their structured game plans into suburban football where they have to earn their own football. Don't get me wrong, he'll go well, but how much he'll influence results is still up for debate. If I was him, I would have gone to a div 1 club where his style of play could have been better utilised.

Yep, without wanting to rain on Banyules parade, I sometimes wonder about these guys who come back from AFL with all their structured game plans into suburban football where they have to earn their own football. Don't get me wrong, he'll go well, but how much he'll influence results is still up for debate. If I was him, I would have gone to a div 1 club where his style of play could have been better utilised.
Publicity for bears he will play 4-6 games max due Carlton commitments

Remove this Banner Ad

Back