NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

RE Drew Petrie @ The Kennel -
"PETRIE was one of four Eagles that called time on his AFL career in 2017 — and has indicated that he’s keen to explore the coaching route. Petrie’s manager Shane Casley confirmed to Fairfax Media in September that his client and his family were very content in Perth and that Casley had discussed a coaching role with the club in 2018 and beyond."

What's going on with the coaching at north? What happened to saddo jumped or pushed. I would have thought he'd love to do it so I have my thoughts.....
He'd be a great pick up at another club boys seem to really like him from what I know.
Any recruits also besides the one from lalor? Need to get 4 or5 more I'd hope

What's going on with the coaching at north? What happened to saddo jumped or pushed. I would have thought he'd love to do it so I have my thoughts.....
He'd be a great pick up at another club boys seem to really like him from what I know.
They've signed Billy Hogan from Port Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saddo was not pushed resigned due to family & work & the club not being rushed into anything although aware getting close to pre-season date but with some experienced leaders already at club we won't be coming from a long way back.
Some solid candidates being interviewed this week.
Announcement not to far away.
Player wise we will retain those that were major contributors behind the Div 2 success & some more with already new signings that will add to the list.

Last edited:
We all thought he would love to do it, so it was quite a shock that he pulled the pin.

Saddo is a big part of the reason North are still here today, and the club will be forever thankful for his contribution over some very tough years. He did it for f all, gave 150%, and helped get the club back to Div. 1 and because of his hard work hopefully we can stay up and thrive once again.

Montagna will play at least 4-6 games at north when media commitments allow
Well if all there recruits play plus Montagna they will be way over with points
Montagna will play at least 4-6 games at north when media commitments allow
so if all these new recruits everyone is saying are playing at north they are going to be way over with points if they are all available one week

Last edited:
According to Leader news. Fennel is going nowhere and Fitzgerald is staying also. Also heard they have a ruckman from Qld. Perhaps the #1 news maker/fake news on BF has got it wrong again.

According to Leader news. Fennel is going nowhere and Fitzgerald is staying also. Also heard they have a ruckman from Qld. Perhaps the #1 news maker/fake news on BF has got it wrong again.

I said fitzy as in Fitzpatrick not Fitzgerald. And as I also said Fennell was on a 2 year deal at mont with next year being the second so Monty would make it hard which they obviously are. Hearing boro will pay a sum to get him across if need be. The reason he is going to boro has nothing to do with money and more of a family reason which hopefully means they will clear him.

I said fitzy as in Fitzpatrick not Fitzgerald. And as I also said Fennell was on a 2 year deal at mont with next year being the second so Monty would make it hard which they obviously are. Hearing boro will pay a sum to get him across if need be. The reason he is going to boro has nothing to do with money and more of a family reason which hopefully means they will clear him.

Fitzpatrick? P.Fitzgerald? M.Fitz-Gerald?

Saddo was not pushed resigned due to family & work & the club not being rushed into anything although aware getting close to pre-season date but with some experienced leaders already at club we won't be coming from a long way back.
Some solid candidates being interviewed this week.
Announcement not to far away.
Player wise we will retain those that were major contributors behind the Div 2 success & some more with already new signings that will add to the list.

Swallow to north, boomer must have some decent pull over his boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back