NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

so the NFL have finally ditched that "stand alone" game at the start of the season causing the disruption to the ladder until Round 15
Thank god common sense prevailed.

The Queens Birthday long weekend, only game on is Macleod v North H, gees we may have to put a fence around the ground and charge people to get in.

Boro host it next year. If Eltham back its against them if not another team will be asked to play. It looks as though Eltham and Boro were smart when they signed up for this in that its always going to be them and if in same division between them.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We cant always play at our best week in / week out, so he had a below average game against yourself. How many rep games have you played for the NFL ? and I have never thought he was a "Messiah", just defending him from keyboard warriors who are quick to make judgements. Pull ya head in
Righto goose, so because I don’t rate him as high as you do I’m a keyboard warrior?
You’re a typical Macleod w***er!!

Bundoora must be favourites to go back to back! Putting together a very solid list, In: Sturgess, Hood, Bamblett, King, Whitehouse -Summers – Out: Janevski, Pavlovski. With 4 former Coburg VFL Players now at Bundoora; could other local players be joining their former Coburg VFL Teammates?

Righto goose, so because I don’t rate him as high as you do I’m a keyboard warrior?
You’re a typical Macleod ******!!

Have to agree with this fella, Leggett is very overrated just like half of Macleod's list. He is alright against the slow blokes but otherwise doesn't do much. Gets exposed at Preston every year.

Bundoora must be favourites to go back to back! Putting together a very solid list, In: Sturgess, Hood, Bamblett, King, Whitehouse -Summers – Out: Janevski, Pavlovski. With 4 former Coburg VFL Players now at Bundoora; could other local players be joining their former Coburg VFL Teammates?

Sturgess isn't much chop and Jarrod King? Please. Hasn't played first division for 10 years. Will struggle to get a game.

Have to agree with this fella, Leggett is very overrated just like half of Macleod's list. He is alright against the slow blokes but otherwise doesn't do much. Gets exposed at Preston every year.

Sturgess isn't much chop and Jarrod King? Please. Hasn't played first division for 10 years. Will struggle to get a game.
They are both going to add depth aren't they? Sturgess will just add to the strong midfield they already have, doesn't need to be a star. Add summers, hood, bamblett, simpson and Gibson aswell. can only strengthen there list cant it? and I agree King will probably just play ressies, but you never know!

How dare you think a Macleod player is overrated.

You’re a typical Macleod ******!!

So how many rep games have you played ? I'm tipping ZERO

Youve branded him Overrated behind your alias, that makes you a keyboard warrior.

Put your balls out there and tell everyone who you are, who you play for, so we we can judgements on your ability ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another bloke in to the squad former Avandale Heights, Eltham player Eamon Gilbert great backman to fill the role left from Ben Shelton

Have to agree with this fella, Leggett is very overrated just like half of Macleod's list. He is alright against the slow blokes but otherwise doesn't do much. .

Geez, if you think half of Macleods list is over rated, doesn' say much for the rest of the comp. As it currently stands, they have the second best list in the comp.

T Cloke trained with Hurstbridge last night. Forgone conclusion he will be playing there next year, just up to him how many games he plays. Dare say if he plays every home game or even half of that they will be extremity difficult to beat. Nice work Bridges, looked like they adjusted well last year already with some scalps even if Travis plays a few games they are setting themselves up nicely.

T Cloke trained with Hurstbridge last night. Forgone conclusion he will be playing there next year, just up to him how many games he plays. Dare say if he plays every home game or even half of that they will be extremity difficult to beat. Nice work Bridges, looked like they adjusted well last year already with some scalps even if Travis plays a few games they are setting themselves up nicely.

Good for Hurstbridge, good for the comp. Big thumbs up from me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back