NFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know Shane Harvey is a superstar in the league, well rumour has it he’s told the league #9 will not be worn in the Como game if he chooses not to play!!! Justin white from Macleod who also wears #9 will be running around with #99...
Can anyone confirm??
According to the NFL website neither Harvey brother is in the final representative squad.

We all know Shane Harvey is a superstar in the league, well rumour has it he’s told the league #9 will not be worn in the Como game if he chooses not to play!!! Justin white from Macleod who also wears #9 will be running around with #99...
Can anyone confirm??

Looks like it’s all BS mate, #9 has been given to Danko Bzenic from Mont.

Can anyone confirm??
What a load of crap. Neither Harvey’s are in the squad.

Can anyone confirm??
We all know Shane Harvey WAS a superstar of the league.!!

Noticed nth heidelberg are on the maximum point again. I think they have been all games. With only 1 win makes you wonder if they recruited well if this is as strong as they get. Also if there are any players running around in the magoos who cant get a game because they cant fit them in.

Noticed nth heidelberg are on the maximum point again. I think they have been all games. With only 1 win makes you wonder if they recruited well if this is as strong as they get. Also if there are any players running around in the magoos who cant get a game because they cant fit them in.

Recruited extremely well, Mcghie named best in today for his job on Trav Cloke, Baddley been outstanding and Bailey has been is the best again today. Keep stirring the pot. Couple close games could see have seen them 4-2 but that’s ok. Twos starting to show some quality depth with some development into some 1 pointers and the kids, a lot of upside

Seeing as both Harvey's should be 1 pointers ( stupid to argue otherwise) as both are CLUB MEN with long history , father who played , most would suggest it doesn't help ,

Stupid descision

Seeing as both Harvey's should be 1 pointers ( stupid to argue otherwise) as both are CLUB MEN with long history , father who played , most would suggest it doesn't help ,

Stupid descision

I’m sorry, Why should Boomer be 1 point ? Is this based on the junior feeder club with the lost paperwork back in the 80’s ? He definitely didn’t play at North Heidelberg . Am I missing something ?

Dad played for the club, Shane's been there a long while
Boys I played with 1/4 of our 18s come from there

Well known both boys are dogs through and through , should have been a exception made even without that fiasco which again was a well known connection

Should be trying to expand the standard of the comp

The rules designed to stop mercs

These guys aren't that

Poor application by narrow minded administrators and opposition clubs

Every other player that has come back to Nth that was an RSL junior has been 1pt bar Boomer.

Having played against RSL as a West Heidelberg Boys Club Jnr, I always knew they were our sister club. Then when I went into Nth U’19’s, half our team was from RSL and half Boys Club.

Boomer played only 1 under 19 game at Nth due to his commitments with the Northern Knights.

Anyone who says he shouldn’t be a 1pt player is delusional.

The fact that the league never asked for contracts in those days yet punishes us for not having paperwork is a farce simple as that.

They can’t provide records on anything from the DVFL days yet expect clubs to be able too.

I’m sorry, Why should Boomer be 1 point ? Is this based on the junior feeder club with the lost paperwork back in the 80’s ? He definitely didn’t play at North Heidelberg . Am I missing something ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every other player that has come back to Nth that was an RSL junior has been 1pt bar Boomer.

Having played against RSL as a West Heidelberg Boys Club Jnr, I always knew they were our sister club. Then when I went into Nth U’19’s, half our team was from RSL and half Boys Club.

Boomer played only 1 under 19 game at Nth due to his commitments with the Northern Knights.

Anyone who says he shouldn’t be a 1pt player is delusional.

The fact that the league never asked for contracts in those days yet punishes us for not having paperwork is a farce simple as that.

They can’t provide records on anything from the DVFL days yet expect clubs to be able too.
Well said fridge

whats going on down at north heidelberg? Heard Boomer didnt get it his way and has done a sooky la la amd stormed out. Not the first time ive heard that a few down there have just about had enough with him. Is he playing this week or having a week off too cool down?

whats going on down at north heidelberg? Heard Boomer didnt get it his way and has done a sooky la la amd stormed out. Not the first time ive heard that a few down there have just about had enough with him. Is he playing this week or having a week off too cool down?
He is named for tomorrows game

Nick riddle, josh callaway and jack Johnson all go overseas for a while soon. Could give other teams a chance to catch up to boro.
Massive outs.

Boro are 3rd equal points with WPL and Heidelberg and behind Mac who are all a game clear on top.
Mac the club to be caught, the loss to the doggies seems like a blimp on the radar, they are flying.

Been wondering what Lennons commitments will be closer to the end of the season, I can't imagine his college would be too thrilled playing deep into September?

How are North looking now

Are you suggesting they didn't look any good against Bundoora? Given it was a 2 goal loss I can't imagine we looked horrendous, although I wasn't there.

So far we have beaten the team on top and were 5 goals up on both the 2nd & 3rd placed teams and just beat 5th.

As the primary aim is to remain in Division 1 next year, I think we are going pretty well but there is a long way to go, and no one is getting ahead of themselves.

Are you suggesting you think they are going well? Was a very good win on the weekend i must say. Surpised me after seeing them against Bundoora.

Are you suggesting they didn't look any good against Bundoora? Given it was a 2 goal loss I can't imagine we looked horrendous, although I wasn't there.

So far we have beaten the team on top and were 5 goals up on both the 2nd & 3rd placed teams and just beat 5th.

As the primary aim is to remain in Division 1 next year, I think we are going pretty well but there is a long way to go, and no one is getting ahead of themselves.
No im suggesting i think where they are excatly where i thought they would be, finishing around the 7th-9th mark, with 6-7 wins for the year would be a great effort. They were pretty poor against Bundoora who could have won that by alot more, with an ordinary side in. But they did exactly what you would want from them and bounced back with a great win. They are tracking along not too bad.

Heard a little rumour that hurstys coach may have thrown in the towel? Anyone confirm?
Believed that Con Borg will be taking over, not sure how somebody that couldn’t get much out of St Mary’s will be able hold his own in division one? Also doesn’t Trevor Little have something to do with Hurstbridges major sponsor Ifinancial? Could they possibly withdraw too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back