NFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look at Gary's record and was honestly surprised to see that he's kicked over 500 goals in Division 1. Add the 3 flags and he makes a pretty compelling argument.

You could throw a blanket over a lot of brilliant players. As a forward yes Moorcroft because hes done it for so long in Div 1 and the 3 flags tops it off. Dale Nolan in his Prime was nearly unstoppable. If you are looking a purely records. Not sure theres many better then the current ruckmen at Bundoora!

You could throw a blanket over a lot of brilliant players. As a forward yes Moorcroft because hes done it for so long in Div 1 and the 3 flags tops it off. Dale Nolan in his Prime was nearly unstoppable. If you are looking a purely records. Not sure theres many better then the current ruckmen at Bundoora!

100% correct. There is heaps and heaps of guns over many years and great arguments for them all but for mine the best local player I have seen is the current ruckman at Bundoora. Add to that he is a ripper bloke as well.

Rya
Harvs is a gun, but Gazza from the BULL RING is tried and tested with amazing results. The best I've seen not from the VALLEY is Kwame Mcharg from Deer Park if you get a chance go and watch him his a JET!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
ryan Mullett was a handy player for Vermont in the eastern Football League. 6 flags and 4 chandler medals

Can anyone tell me who was missing from the weekends McLeod vs West Preston game that will be back for finals?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve heard Trevor had punched a player whilst he had a bottle in his mouth, another remonstrated, he copped one too. Security then laid out Mr Little. Heard it here first, players are going to walk.

Did a ladder predictor yesterday and had the following:

Macleod
WPL
NH
Bundoora
Greensborough

If this eventuates what a fantastic effort by North to not only make finals, but get a double chance also

Did a ladder predictor yesterday and had the following:

Macleod
WPL
NH
Bundoora
Greensborough

If this eventuates what a fantastic effort by North to not only make finals, but get a double chance also

That would a brilliant effort by them and they would certainly fancy their chances with the double chance. Also would be a massive effort from Bundoora given where they were placed after Round 8.
Anyone's flag

I’ve heard Trevor had punched a player whilst he had a bottle in his mouth, another remonstrated, he copped one too. Security then laid out Mr Little. Heard it here first, players are going to walk.

Long time follower, first time poster
Heard the same thing about players leaving, the mail I got was that simpson, east and burton are as good as gone and who knows who else.
Not good for the club

Long time follower, first time poster
Heard the same thing about players leaving, the mail I got was that simpson, east and burton are as good as gone and who knows who else.
Not good for the club
Are the players gone now or at end of season? If now, then it makes that last round a bit more interesting than it already was. In all honesty I don’t think they’re a fairdinkum div 1 club anyway. Battles off field, poor recruiting decisions, no thirds, no under 17’s. Might be better for them to drop back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back