NFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre
Interested on how he "wrecked" Watsonia. Considering you've signed up to bigfooty tonight to lay the boots in I'm tipping you've got an axe to grind

Trev was very respected and well liked in his many years at the Bulls.
Hearing a certain son of a gun wouldn’t mind putting his hand up to coach Hurst next year!

Pre

Trev was very respected and well liked in his many years at the Bulls.
Hearing a certain son of a gun wouldn’t mind putting his hand up to coach Hurst next year!

Have also heard this! Would be a good appointment from outside looking in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always wanted to know this but can someone please tell me how much a player who plays Div 1 roughly makes per match?

Word out West has it Norf Heidelberg are chasing Deer Parks Super Star ruckman back after a few years Racking up Premiership Cups.
Good get
Will give Mr. Dennis a challenge

Ramsay is stepping down from Macleod straight to monty?
Who will coach Macleod. Big shoes to fill on a number of fronts. Apart from being a great coach and great bloke, Rambo suited the Macleod culture of not paying big dollars and building with a low points base. I think his success has come about because he is a very good at getting the best out of people and being a very good developer of talent. Very much a players coach. Wouldn’t be easy to replace I’d imagine. I also wonder if this is something that has been brewing and if a succession plan may be in place with one of his assistants taking over. I don’t know if he’s still involved, but Richard Geary may be someone that Macleod may look at. Former Richmond, West Coast player and did coach Tac cup for a few years I think.

I don’t know if he’s still involved, but Richard Geary may be someone that Macleod may look at. Former Richmond, West Coast player and did coach Tac cup for a few years I think.

Was my PE teacher/school footy coach at high school

Ran into him a while back said he has no interest in coaching when we were talking footy

Great bloke though

Who will coach Macleod. Big shoes to fill on a number of fronts. Apart from being a great coach and great bloke, Rambo suited the Macleod culture of not paying big dollars and building with a low points base. I think his success has come about because he is a very good at getting the best out of people and being a very good developer of talent. Very much a players coach. Wouldn’t be easy to replace I’d imagine. I also wonder if this is something that has been brewing and if a succession plan may be in place with one of his assistants taking over. I don’t know if he’s still involved, but Richard Geary may be someone that Macleod may look at. Former Richmond, West Coast player and did coach Tac cup for a few years I think.
Gears lives in Q

Maybe a former Premiership captain who could be returning from overseas teaching, Kane Shaw. I’m just speculating , but it is in his DNA and it I wouldn’t discount it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back