NFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit surprised to see Harvey play the first half of the game on the wing our half back. He kicked goals in the second half but they had no forward in the first half and the damage was done. Was this usual? Or something tried in this final.
In hindsight, north were probably 1 good experienced key forward forward short. Someone like a Groth would have been perfect. Especially in finals.

Would have thought at the start of the year the dogs would make finals, win a final, make a prelim and leave the season with hunger due to a disappointing final game.

Makes for a promising 2019. They do need that key forward tho

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

In hindsight, north were probably 1 good experienced key forward forward short. Someone like a Groth would have been perfect. Especially in finals.

Would have thought at the start of the year the dogs would make finals, win a final, make a prelim and leave the season with hunger due to a disappointing final game.

Enter Waite...

Can someone explain why Heidelberg 19s dropped to div 2 after playing their first 2 games in div 1 and winning 1 of them?
Seems a bit strange for them to do that then come out and win a div 2 granny

Groth? haha would have been a good forward if the reserves made the finals. Waite will be massive if they can land him. But arent both Hunt and Baddley-Kelly headed for VFL? That would be a massive loss if so.

So you know what level of ability Groth had, and you're able to predict what his development would have been like throughout the year. therefore what kind of forward he would have been and the impact he may have had. can you tell me next week's Lotto numbers. Nostradamus

So you know what level of ability Groth had, and you're able to predict what his development would have been like throughout the year. therefore what kind of forward he would have been and the impact he may have had. can you tell me next week's Lotto numbers. Nostradamus

Groth would be handy but from memory played mostly Ressies in EFL and is on the wrong side of 30 and by his own admission can take a grab but not much else. He ain’t some up and comeing 20 year old.

Dont have to be nostradamus to know someones abilty, hes just an avearge player, seem him play and would struggle. Gee you North boys get upset easily.

Absolutely outplayed y’day, but we had a great year and hopefully can improve again next season.

West were super impressive and probably looked better when Saad went off.

Going in with a full head of steam so should make for a great game on Sat.

My tip is West by 3 goals

Absolutely outplayed y’day, but we had a great year and hopefully can improve again next season.

West were super impressive and probably looked better when Saad went off.

Going in with a full head of steam so should make for a great game on Sat.

My tip is West by 3 goals
Brilliant year by North, they have to be the story of the year and should get coach of the year aswell.

Macleod by 3 goals for me

Dont have to be nostradamus to know someones abilty, hes just an avearge player, seem him play and would struggle. Gee you North boys get upset easily.
Yeh you do, as he hasn't played for at least 7 months. Who is upset?

Enter Waite...

Can someone explain why Heidelberg 19s dropped to div 2 after playing their first 2 games in div 1 and winning 1 of them?
The only thing I can think is because early on they may have had unavailabilities due to school footy commitments and TAC. In hindsight it shouldn’t have been allowed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enter Waite...

The only thing I can think is because early on they may have had unavailabilities due to school footy commitments and TAC. In hindsight it shouldn’t have been allowed.

First month of grading games they got beaten twice, won 1 and had to forfeit the other game.
Wasn't just early on, school footy and TAC impacted the numbers throughout the season.
They lost 5 games for the season in Division 2. I think if they had won every game by 100+ points you could argue that it shouldn't have been allowed but I think given Heidelberg's struggles to get a team up and running for the past few years any effort, whether it be starting in division 2 to try and establish a solid grounding for a 19s program, should be encouraged. Same goes for North Heidelberg who also played out the year in Division 2.

Last edited:
First month of grading games they got beaten twice, won 1 and had to forfeit the other game.
Wasn't just early on, school footy and TAC impacted the numbers throughout the season.
They lost 5 games for the season in Division 2. I think if they had won every game by 100+ points you could argue that it shouldn't have been allowed but I think given Heidelberg's struggles to get a team up and running for the past few years any effort, whether it be starting in division 2 to try and establish a solid grounding for a 19s program, should be encouraged. Same goes for North Heidelberg who also played out the year in Division 2.
They lost 2 games to Mernda and Banyule in div 2. The other 3 were lost in div 1 grading.

Can anyone explain why Will Goss played all games during the finals except the grand final? Oh it might have something to do with him not being qualified to play. Simon Devine didnt have much to say when questioned about it!!!! Unqualified players means disqualifying a side. Heidelberg shouldn't of played after the mill park game. It's a bloody joke.

Should Simon be held to account??
I believe so!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

In other news I believe a search party was sent out on Saturday morning to find the Lower Plenty u/19s who were apparently missing from the game. Still have not been located from all reports.

Can anyone explain why Will Goss played all games during the finals except the grand final? Oh it might have something to do with him not being qualified to play. Simon Devine didnt have much to say when questioned about it!!!! Unqualified players means disqualifying a side. Heidelberg shouldn't of played after the mill park game. It's a bloody joke.

Should Simon be held to account??
I believe so!

S. Devine....WHACK

In other news I believe a search party was sent out on Saturday morning to find the Lower Plenty u/19s who were apparently missing from the game. Still have not been located from all reports.
Not their best game but at least we’ve fielded one for the past 22 years and don’t have to go out and buy one. Do Under 19 match payments go into your salary cap??

Maybe the search party should look up games played and rules because if your over the rules you would see that they have played unqualified players. A result WILL be given in time.

Maybe the search party should look up games played and rules because if your over the rules you would see that they have played unqualified players. A result WILL be given in time.

A result was given champ, a W to Heidelberg if I recall correctly.

No need to be bitter just because Gossy took the p1ss against your mob a few weeks ago. The league OK'd it at the time and its completely their fault that an unqualified player was allowed to play. Would have won it without him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back