NFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news I believe a search party was sent out on Saturday morning to find the Lower Plenty u/19s who were apparently missing from the game. Still have not been located from all reports.
From all sources the Bergs pay their 19's. If that's the case I wouldn't be bragging to much about knocking of a bunch of local kids.

A result was given champ, a W to Heidelberg if I recall correctly.

No need to be bitter just because Gossy took the p1ss against your mob a few weeks ago. The league OK'd it at the time and its completely their fault that an unqualified player was allowed to play. Would have won it without him anyway.
Too good for us but without him you might not of even beaten Mill Park. If you think winning a flag with unqualified players good luck to you. Still AFL Victoria wants to investigate it so get plenty of pictures with the cup it could be heading elsewhere.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Moderate wind forecast for Melbourne Saturday, which means one thing at Cramer. Massive toss to win/lose.
WPL BY 20 points, Lirosi BOG.

Will be given right up to the last possible minute, which I'm sure WP are doing with hamstrung players. I'm thinking all will be selected, but Hobbs won't play. Lynchy will most likely come in

Lynchy will be named with Lennon coming in for Hobbs also. Someone's going to be unlucky and left out. Will be a 1 or 2 nervous fellas on the track tonight!

Lynchy will be named with Lennon coming in for Hobbs also. Someone's going to be unlucky and left out. Will be a 1 or 2 nervous fellas on the track tonight!

Will be interesting to see, made the call not to play Langford last season when he was fit and available. With Martin and Brandt already inside 50 and Lennon who I assume is fit albeit not played much recent footy, not sure they need to roll the dice on Lynch who hasn't played for 7 weeks unless he is real close to being 100 %.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see, made the call not to play Langford last season when he was fit and available. With Martin and Brandt already inside 50 and Lennon who I assume is fit albeit not played much recent footy, not sure they need to roll the dice on Lynch who hasn't played for 7 weeks unless he is real close to being 100 %.

It will be Lynchy's last game - win or lose

It will be Lynchy's last game - win or lose

If his fit, no issues. Not questioning his talent. Just stating that will be a tough call to drop someone who is fully fit given that I don't believe you miss him that much with the other options inside 50.

If his fit, no issues. Not questioning his talent. Just stating that will be a tough call to drop someone who is fully fit given that I don't believe you miss him that much with the other options inside 50.

lynch will playin with broken ribs, his hammy cost them a flag last year hopefully history doesn't repeat it's self

Football knows nothing about what's owed but McLeod win, they just win. Too much motivation not to. Lost the 2 grand finals, is the better the team, have genuine stars across all lines, coach leaving.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Football knows nothing about what's owed but McLeod win, they just win. Too much motivation not to. Lost the 2 grand finals, is the better the team, have genuine stars across all lines, coach leaving.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Even though I would love Macleod to win a part of me is saying that there are too many scars and self doubt from the previous 2 years. I hope I am wrong.

Almost won them the granny too! Lynchy will be fit. Could have played if pushed to against North.

Hobbsy will be named with Lennon coming in on game day.

can confirm that isn't true lynch still very sore just yesterday WP surely will test him out

Just looking at the team of the year. Is there some sort of requirement or exclusion. ? Othetwise i cant understand how Florence gets the ruck position.

Just looking at the team of the year. Is there some sort of requirement or exclusion. ? Othetwise i cant understand how Florence gets the ruck position.
Dennis is clearly the best ruckmen in the competition. Maybe its cos he only played 12 home and away games. But he did absolutely towel up Florence in the last game of the year! Not many other standout ruckmen really!

You obviously watched no Nth games this year??
There is a reason our midfield did well, Mick gave them first use a lot.
Watched enough to see him get a lesson from Dennis. Dennis played 6 less games and scored 6 more votes than him. Sure the potential is there but the team of the year should have the best ruckman in the ruck and everyone apart from nth supporters would agree thats Dennis.

Even though I would love Macleod to win a part of me is saying that there are too many scars and self doubt from the previous 2 years. I hope I am wrong.
Not sure about any self doubt from 2016, Bergers clearly the best side. Anyway Mac has been the best team this year and will win. All they had to do was hold on to their list with the points kicking in, best of a bad bunch really. Even an unhappy coach and his appointment at Mont shouldn't have to much affect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back