NFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Cookson also leaving Heidelberg...The players they have transferring to them don't seem that special either. Banyule to over take them as the head team of Beverly Rd by 2020

Wouldn’t write Heidelberg off just yet. Monty looked pretty bleak pre Christmas and now shaping up to have a pretty good list. Is the gold leaf chequebook still down at Warringal?

Why don’t you save me the trouble and name them.
Noticed a clearance for Paul Bower has been lodged.
There is no obligation to announce players on Facebook or BigFooty all the time. PB is going to Deer Park which has been discussed on this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going by this feed so far all 5 teams that played finals this year will struggle to make it with Heidelberg winning the flag hursty and mont certs and north hard to beat. Interesting year.

Am I wrong in saying that the two Clokes are both 6 pointers?

T.Cloke will be, C.Cloke no. 6 points is for straight out of AFL. Cam will be 4 I believe without having the points system in front of me. Their senior team usually featured 15+ 1 point players so they should have 30 points to play with for around 7/8 blokes each week which should be plenty. T.Cloke not playing every game either.

Ben Shelton retired, 3x premiership player and all round champion. One of the fairest and most honest players you'd see. Bardon & Mueller other departures, they've recruited well the Bulls but those 3 will leave a bit of a hole.

Heidelberg rumoured to have signed 3-4 absolute guns from Tatura. James Wall supposedly head lines the list.
James Wall announced today as having signed for CHFL club Springbank. I doubt Tatura have 3-4 absolute guns outside Wall as they finished low on the ladder in the GVFL in 2017.

Going by this feed so far all 5 teams that played finals this year will struggle to make it with Heidelberg winning the flag hursty and mont certs and north hard to beat. Interesting year.
You really think Bundoora are going to struggle? Wouldn't be writing them off in a hurry. Apart from the 2 Clokes at Hurstbridge the rest are just ok footballers. Travis will dominate but only play 9 or so games. So lets not lock in any teams for finals just yet, including Hursty and North.

You really think Bundoora are going to struggle? Wouldn't be writing them off in a hurry. Apart from the 2 Clokes at Hurstbridge the rest are just ok footballers. Travis will dominate but only play 9 or so games. So lets not lock in any teams for finals just yet, including Hursty and North.
Just being sarcastic. All these people pumping up teams and forgetting about the teams that finished 1,2,3 and 4 last year. Just the crap you get on this feed. Theres probably only room i one or two new teams in the finals. All this preseason hype. I have seen too many suposed gun recruits come in and end up ordinary players.

Jack Grimes is not a bad player.
Hurstbridge did have the leakiest defence last year and it looks as though they haven't recruited to alleviate that.

Jack Grimes is not a bad player.
Hurstbridge did have the leakiest defence last year and it looks as though they haven't recruited to alleviate that.

Jack grimes is the best player in the competition
I may be biased as a Hurstbridge supporter but he’s the most complete player I’ve seen at a local level

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back