NFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will coach Macleod?? You’d think with a few retirements at Macleod and perhaps some moving on, this next appointment will be critical to them remaining a contender. I’m pretty sure a lot of blokes remained at or came to Macleod due to Gary, so next coach will need to be bringing more than a positive attitude and good game plan. Would Vin Datoli be on their radar? Justin Whitcher perhaps, Phil Plunkets name has popped up for another job. At the very least the next couple of weeks should keep things active on here.

To keep their playing group you would think Nick Lynch gets the job.

He is one of the boys and you would imagine would pull at a few of their heart strings to keep them there.

If an outsider is introduced they may lose a few.

Hats off to them for keeping their list together and paying f all for the past 5 years, been a great effort but probably should have won at least 2 flags to call it a complete success.

Having seen it at North, once you lose one young gun for money then it gets harder to retain the others, bit of a snowball effect.

However they have plenty of depth and 19s coming through so they won’t be dropping down the ladder anytime soon.

Shattered for the boys. Not having Hobb's available and losing Ned during the game was not ideal. That's the way it goes, beaten by a better team, plain and simple. My guess is that the coach appointment will be from within the club, but I'm speculating.

Shattered for the boys. Not having Hobb's available and losing Ned during the game was not ideal. That's the way it goes, beaten by a better team, plain and simple. My guess is that the coach appointment will be from within the club, but I'm speculating.

Did Ned do his knee or knockout. On the radio they said knee but everyone at the game said knocked out. Hopefully not a knee.

Both got posted on Facebook in previous weeks but obviously during Grand Final week it went relatively unnoticed.
Tom Simpson re-signed at Hursty
Ben Fennell signed at Boro

Long time follower, first time poster
Heard the same thing about players leaving, the mail I got was that simpson, east and burton are as good as gone and who knows who else.
Not good for the club

Simpson and East have resigned (amongst a host of others - via their Facebook page) - seems they have stopped a mass exodus

Definately a busy couple of weeks with some of the biggest and most succesful clubs in the league looking a new coach. You can throw Bundoora into the mix too. The rumour is that Dyson is moving on after being offered a position at a higher level.
Rumour confirmed.

Will those 2 players Saad and Karnesis still be heading to EDFL club Tullamarine (as per Rumours on this thread) as things have turned somewhat in WP winning the flag and Tulla staying in B Grade. Can’t imagine those 2 enjoying running around in B grade with there talent and being relatively young still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cougars mids must be happy with the new signing. 209cm, going to get a fair share of hitouts you would think...

Is Robert Hyde done and dusted with coaching or could he be a chance at one of the vacancies?

I see Jarryd Waite has gone to the VAFA! With Hunt and Baddeley-kelly going to the VFL, have North got any others in there sights? Im sure every club is hoping to recruit. Heard a rumour that Bundoora are going to have alot of departures next year. Players ive heard are ajuilla, iacabucci, dyson(vfl), marshall, keating, nixon and hood retired. That leaves a massive hole if true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back