NFL Div 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Fahour 16 weeks +
Gumbleton 22 weeks
Dyson 22 weeks
Stanton 22 weeks

Permits?
Surely your taking the piss? You obviously don't know the rules or just trying to start some controversy. Apart from Fahour none of these players were rubbed about by AFL Victoria or any football body. And the rule was brought in to get rid of players that bring a risk of harm to players/officials. It also states it has to be a football reportable offence. So good try!

Fahour 16 weeks +
Gumbleton 22 weeks
Dyson 22 weeks
Stanton 22 weeks

Permits?
????? What are you trying to say. What rule? Are you upset about fahour or the others. Why not include saad and all the current essendon players involved.

https://northheidelbergfc.teamapp.com/articles/1869948.html

6b9f0c459cb7679a6c0828c21bac0c67.jpg

How many points? Can't have many to play with!
Quick look and they used 42/45 in the Grand Final, 8 of those were multiple points who should drop down a point (if I understand the rules correctly) leaving 34/45 from the Grand Final side. So they have some room.

Transfered from another club in the same league. Played more senior games than reserves. In top ten in club best and fairest. Won best and fairest. Not sure of his history but would think 4 at least or 5.
He will be worth 4 points from what I can gather reading the rules.

Category 4 "Premium Community Player" - Achieved top 5 finish in club Senior B&F in the previous season. = 4 points

Additional Penalty Player Points Category - Only would be applied if he was playing against Lalor this year.

2018 points cap has been lifted to 47 pts, to be inline with EDFL and EFL. So they have 2 more to play with.In 2019 its back to 46 pts and then back to 45 pts in 2020 where all metro leagues should be the same.

Have heard that Lalor have lost up to 15 senior players from this year - I don't know anyone from the club so can't confirm but would be terrible if true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

L
I thought grainger had committed to coaching in the bloods in 2018?

Word around the traps is that lalor will battle to get a side together for 2018. Hope it’s not true, would be really sad.

How are sides looking for next year? Who has picked up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back