NFL Div 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

L

Word around the traps is that lalor will battle to get a side together for 2018. Hope it’s not true, would be really sad.

How are sides looking for next year? Who has picked up?

I heard Div 3 is still an option for Lalor in 2018 as a way to help them get back on their feet again. Has anyone else heard this?

L

Word around the traps is that lalor will battle to get a side together for 2018. Hope it’s not true, would be really sad.

How are sides looking for next year? Who has picked up?

Heard Jacobs is coaching the 2s @ Bundoora with King as his assistant.

Why is everyone leaving lalor? Is it really run that bad? King, Jacobs, Smith , Delcus, Spencer, Curtis all gone. Last year they lost Hughes and dowell. What the hell is going on down there? It use to be a powerhouse, now there more of a shambles then reservoir off field

Jayco a playing coach or is he done? His ability when younger to rack it, and use it amazingly well was always a delight to witness but I always thought that "one out" deep he'd be smart enough to end his days a real headache for opposition inside F50

Jayco a playing coach or is he done? His ability when younger to rack it, and use it amazingly well was always a delight to witness but I always thought that "one out" deep he'd be smart enough to end his days a real headache for opposition inside F50

Definitely would do some serious damage upfront, big boy. I guess it’s a bit hard to try that when he keeps getting you over 30 though

Why is everyone leaving lalor? Is it really run that bad? King, Jacobs, Smith , Delcus, Spencer, Curtis all gone. Last year they lost Hughes and dowell. What the hell is going on down there? It use to be a powerhouse, now there more of a shambles then reservoir off field[/QUOTE
From the few whispers I have heard to much work to be done left to too few too do the work . I think a lot of clubs are finding out not many people want to volunteer their time anymore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few more exits for Lalor, I really hope they can tough it out. I don't wanna see clubs go into recess. No guarantee to make it back. Could there be an SOS for Marshall to come back? Or is Div 3 a genuine option?

A few more exits for Lalor, I really hope they can tough it out. I don't wanna see clubs go into recess. No guarantee to make it back. Could there be an SOS for Marshall to come back? Or is Div 3 a genuine option?

Smith to craigieburn, was he captain for this season?
King to bundy ? My mail is he was very critical of Hughes dowell sealy last year when they made the move over !

Have lalor made any ins at all ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back