NFL Div 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Very handy player
Young an ex Watsy boy returning after a solid stint at Heidelberg including a senior grand final and two reserves premierships. Strong overhead and a proven goal kicker. Providing he stays injury free should be prominent in Divvy 2.

Hearing the Bears on main st, have missed out on another key recruit. Also been told they are getting desperate and trying to convince past players to come back?

Hearing the Bears on main st, have missed out on another key recruit. Also been told they are getting desperate and trying to convince past players to come back?
Not sure of your info there Star but numbers are healthy and new recruits not far away. Not past players but couple of guns in the pipeworks. Think they've learnt from blowing the trumpet loud and prematurely last season.

Im impressed, big get by the Bears, nice work. Koe sounds handy as well. I knew they were up to something, way too quiet for my liking.

Agree with gun but unsure whether you can be a quality club person after being at 4 different clubs.
Mernda Bundy West Preston Lower Greenvale now Thomastown. 5 clubs jesus that reads bad. Has any club said good things about him yet?

Agree with gun but unsure whether you can be a quality club person after being at 4 different clubs.
In the end obviously they are paying him to play football and know what he is like with his reputation, as long as he performs and brings a higher standard to the club I don't think it will worry them in the end

The bears are on there way to a finals berth..year of the bear....
Still need a few bigger types to help down forward and back. Will hopefully be an interesting year if all teams improve might be a tight fight for positions 3 and 4 with teams all improving their playing lists. Still can't go past Nth Heidelberg as the early favorite and Lower Plenty coming back down who will be looking to go straight back up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Th

Throw in a year at coburg.

Still won't help thomastown play finals. He hasn't ran for ten weeks after surgery on his achillies and didn't commit to div 1 as he doesn't know how it will cope. Needs good players around him to give him the footy.

Th

Throw in a year at coburg.

Still won't help thomastown play finals. He hasn't ran for ten weeks after surgery on his achillies and didn't commit to div 1 as he doesn't know how it will cope. Needs good players around him to give him the footy

Very good recruiting by Thomastown . 2x div 1 best in comp thats huge. Keep the good work up Thomastown.

Very good recruiting by Thomastown . 2x div 1 best in comp thats huge. Keep the good work up Thomastown.
Thats exactly right. Hes paid to play footy, not to be the clubs favourite son. Hes paid to train Tuesday and Thursday and play Saturday. Pretty straight forward I think.

On the prowl , you have no idea,.....Would you recruit gun players or quality club people?
If you recruited quality club people only ,you would never get off the bottom of the ladder.
Thats exactly right. Hes paid to play footy, not to be the clubs favourite son. Hes paid to train Tuesday and Thursday and play Saturday. Pretty straight forward I think.

Mernda Bundy West Preston Lower Greenvale now Thomastown. 5 clubs jesus that reads bad. Has any club said good things about him yet?
Who cares, you recruit the best possible players you can. Hes not recruited to be the canteen girl or the volunteer you see around the club. Hes paid to play and thats what he should be concentrating on doing.

H
a mercenary who can play, they usually don't come with loyalty. Have Thomastown considered short term gain
Who cares, you recruit the best possible players you can. Hes not recruited to be the canteen girl or the volunteer you see around the club. Hes paid to play and thats what he should be concentrating on doing.
proof is in the pudding, the bloke is a drip. Have a mate that played with him at one of his five clubs. Never attended a function Or hung around for a feed on a Thursday. This kind of behaviour puts you on the outer, no matter how good you are.

In one of his acceptance speeches asked the function 'who is gonna tag me'. Short term gain at the risk of disrupting harmony within the club. Buyers beware I guess.

H

a mercenary who can play, they usually don't come with loyalty. Have Thomastown considered short term gain

proof is in the pudding, the bloke is a drip. Have a mate that played with him at one of his five clubs. Never attended a function Or hung around for a feed on a Thursday. This kind of behaviour puts you on the outer, no matter how good you are.

In one of his acceptance speeches asked the function 'who is gonna tag me'. Short term gain at the risk of disrupting harmony within the club. Buyers beware I guess.

The bloke is a gun. End of story. Every club in all 3 divisions would take him with open arm's. We can all sit here and dispute that all we like, but it would mean, we are talking s--t. I don't know the bloke so I can't comment on his personality, but if Thomastown recruited him for his football ability, then they got the second best player in the league behind boomer.

Whether you guys like it or not, no one will come close to north Heidelberg by 7-8 goals...but word on the street is also that boomer will only play enough games to qualify for the finals. If that's the case , everyone has a chance till the finals..

The bloke is a gun. End of story. Every club in all 3 divisions would take him with open arm's. We can all sit here and dispute that all we like, but it would mean, we are talking s--t. I don't know the bloke so I can't comment on his personality, but if Thomastown recruited him for his football ability, then they got the second best player in the league behind boomer.
Obviously not the case. I know of 2 clubs that said thanks but no thanks. Very good player but very single minded to the point of lacking any empathy towards his surroundings.

There's so much daylight between both the Harveys and Vasilevski its actually a joke. Individual awards need to have some context around them, but he is obviously making a good dollar off the back of them, so good on him.

Pressure on Thomastown to make the jump to first division now. They simply must win the flag.

There's so much daylight between both the Harveys and Vasilevski its actually a joke. Individual awards need to have some context around them, but he is obviously making a good dollar off the back of them, so good on him.

Pressure on Thomastown to make the jump to first division now. They simply must win the flag.
c'mon mate silly comment. why is there pressure to win a flag? cos they recruiting a few guys? every club trying to win, not making up numbers. if your theory is correct then Nth have picked up 10 plus players and even the Bloods have got a heap on the track ATM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back