Brutal

Club Legend
Apr 13, 2006
Heidelberg Heights
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Lower Plenty
Shocking news. Hopefully he can get back quickly. Thats 1 thing lower had over panther.
Heard from club sources yesterday at footy that it’s down to a 4 week injury. I know he was due to see surgeon late last week, so perhaps his assessment has provided a better outcome than originally thought.

Local Punchline

Debutant
Apr 14, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Who can stop panther? Seem to have every sides measure easily. Not to mention the players missing (granted lower had a few)

Then again different ball game come finals especially at Cramer street with a howling wind.
Yeah I have to agree. Eltham seem to have all covered at this point. But as you say variables change footy results all the time - Cramer Street, potential injuries, etc. Long way to go yet, but they're doing everything right at the moment.
I suspect Lower would be the only one to worry them come season end

Local Punchline

Debutant
Apr 14, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Panthers by 60+ pts
Thommo by 10 pts. Significant contest - if Pingers did get up, they are in the finals hunt!
Lower by 25 pts
Banyule by 40 pts.

HeavyHitter

Rookie
Nov 15, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Massive loss for diamo today with their leading goal kicker Jess Cosaitis breaking his leg in a season ending injury.

Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder
Massive loss for diamo today with their leading goal kicker Jess Cosaitis breaking his leg in a season ending injury.

Cracking fella Jess, made his senior debut for me many moons ago.
Best wishes to you a buddy

10571z

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2006
Christmas Hills
AFL Club
Collingwood
Banyule lose to Epping and go within a point to Panther albiet a kick after the siren?

I think Eltham had a few out from all reports but i guess there is never a guarantee you'll have you best team on the ground during finals.

Will Stanton be available during finals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ONTHEPROWL

All Australian
Sep 19, 2007
Crooked River Rd.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Banyule lose to Epping and go within a point to Panther albiet a kick after the siren?

I think Eltham had a few out from all reports but i guess there is never a guarantee you'll have you best team on the ground during finals.

Will Stanton be available during finals?

Lewis Glasgow, Matt Keys, Tim Currie, Paul Currie, Brandon Freeman, Lane Sinclair, Josh Merkel, Gav Connelly all out. Our weakest side hands down for the year but credit to Banyule they have gotten close to us both times and made it interesting. They play Thomastown next week which will be huge for whoever wins.

Apr 7, 2018
Watsonia North
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Bundoora
Lewis Glasgow, Matt Keys, Tim Currie, Paul Currie, Brandon Freeman, Lane Sinclair, Josh Merkel, Gav Connelly all out. Our weakest side hands down for the year but credit to Banyule they have gotten close to us both times and made it interesting. They play Thomastown next week which will be huge for whoever wins.
From all reports it sounds Eltham had a very important player running around with a whistle though. What happened at the end?

Apr 7, 2018
Watsonia North
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Bundoora
Lol I’m tipping these reports are coming from banyule supporters? Player was taken high and rewarded the free kick rightfully.
Rightful free kick? LOL! I’ve just looked at the footage 6 times to work out what the decision is for. The ump looks to have paid a high free kick after two Eltham players have run into one another???

10571z

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2006
Christmas Hills
AFL Club
Collingwood
Rightful free kick? LOL! I’ve just looked at the footage 6 times to work out what the decision is for. The ump looks to have paid a high free kick after two Eltham players have run into one another???
What was the free kick for? Just watched the vision. Seems the player runs over the ball spins around and runs into a banyule player?

Seems like if anything it should have been Woods free kick?

Apr 7, 2018
Watsonia North
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Bundoora
You blokes were given a goal from a dodgy 50 as well so I wouldn’t complain too much. Bad calls happen in every game
Funny you say “you”. I keep an eye on Banyule because a mate is involved there but I support Bundoora. Having heard a few things about what happened yesterday and now watched he majority of the replay for myself, if I was involved with Eltham I’d be taking the 4 points and running.

ONTHEPROWL

All Australian
Sep 19, 2007
Crooked River Rd.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Funny you say “you”. I keep an eye on Banyule because a mate is involved there but I support Bundoora. Having heard a few things about what happened yesterday and now watched he majority of the replay for myself, if I was involved with Eltham I’d be taking the 4 points and running.

I assume we will take the 4 points. Can’t see us giving them to banyule. Watching a full replay of a team you don’t support, your weekend sounds grouse

Apr 7, 2018
Watsonia North
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Bundoora
A
What was the free kick for? Just watched the vision. Seems the player runs over the ball spins around and runs into a banyule player?

Agreed. If anything, Anton takes a dive from a hand in the back/side from Krossoratis but there is no high contact anywhere to be seen which is what the umpire signals.

Antique

Premium Gold
Oct 23, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood

I don't follow either team, but when you see the replay in slow motion it was definitely a free kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back