NFL Div 2 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banyule I think will surprise a lot of teams. Will finish 3rd with a ‘soft’ draw. Can all three bears (LP,Thommo and Banyule)make the 4?

Eltham
Thomo
Stars
Diamo

Banyule
Lower
Epping
Watsy

Adrian Natoli BnF
Jack Larkin Goal Kicking
Macaffer nothing better than average player this year, looks fat.

Macaffer nothing better than average player this year, looks fat.

Yep, MaCaffer is huge and will struggle to finish a quarter let alone a game, I hear he cost nothing so the Panther will be happy with not losing money on him. Will be useful for their 2nds in the later half of the year.

Yep, MaCaffer is huge and will struggle to finish a quarter let alone a game, I hear he cost nothing so the Panther will be happy with not losing money on him. Will be useful for their 2nds in the later half of the year.

I actually passed by tonight and saw them training, so I know your not serious Denny.
There is no doubt MaCaffer is the get of the year, the boys at Eltham must be very pleased with themselves.

Last edited:
Pending clearance for Robin Nahas to north Heidelberg, surely the league has to start looking in the books and make sure north haven’t blown the salary cap
Top deck not sure whether you are taking the PI5 but we will be $50k short of the salary cap in 2018 - all costed, all funded with solid sponsor support take it to the bank.

What about points?
Different subject altogether & admit will be stretching it but those close to it say near the 47 so depending on injuries & those aligned with VFL clubs like most Div 1 clubs will be week to week review. Won't have senior quality players missing out on games regularly through points.

Different subject altogether & admit will be stretching it but those close to it say near the 47 so depending on injuries & those aligned with VFL clubs like most Div 1 clubs will be week to week review. Won't have senior quality players missing out on games regularly through points.

Back to division 2 subjects. Thomastown looked very impressive against Tullamarine . Lost by 3 goals . Played a lot of kids and they stood up. Picked up a gun Ruckman from Officer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some serious recruits at the bear cave those year
This line is rolled out every year & having seen them the last two seasons when playing North would be the most over hyped football club going round. Hope you do improve & make it interesting but seriously Eltham by the length of Panther Place.

This line is rolled out every year & having seen them the last two seasons when playing North would be the most over hyped football club going round. Hope you do improve & make it interesting but seriously Eltham by the length of Panther Place.

I think he means Banyule, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back