NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of whacking on here for banyule. I expect Epping been there and got close a few times or St Mary's to top the table ahead of south who won't be far behind and the 4th position will come down to whether banyule get there top end talent on the ground long enough. Mernda WH and Kil to finish outside and resa and laurimar might beat each other a couple of times to fight out the spoon

Any praccy matches happening this weekend?
However none of them who are banging on about Banyule are from Banyule. I wait schoolteachers witty but predictable reply.

Picking up a bloke who kicked 70 odd in Division One 2 years ago. Will kick 150. And then there is also Gumbleton. If they can get it down there, will be very tough to stop.

what delivery are they expected to get to kick 150 goals... this is not division 1

I went down to watch South Morang play Lalor , final score was SM 109-LB 44 , I believe....with 4 still definite inclusions into South's team. If they play like that during the season, good luck to anyone else in divi 3 ....

I went down to watch South Morang play Lalor , final score was SM 109-LB 44 , I believe....with 4 still definite inclusions into South's team. If they play like that during the season, good luck to anyone else in divi 3 ....
Who wpuld there missing players be? Did lalor have anyone out?

Typical south morang, wouldn't have played against a good team in a practice match in a while I'd say. Love beating up on worse opposition leading up to the real stuff.

Typical south morang, wouldn't have played against a good team in a practice match in a while I'd say. Love beating up on worse opposition leading up to the real stuff.

Really??
Lower plenty div 1 last year, wallan rdfl finalist last year and roxy park finalist in edfl last year.
Lalor div 2 and potentially wallan again.
Fair call with north sunshine though.

Really??
Lower plenty div 1 last year, wallan rdfl finalist last year and roxy park finalist in edfl last year.
Lalor div 2 and potentially wallan again.
Fair call with north sunshine though.

Roxy will be garbage this year, same goes with lalor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol...another keyboard warrior with no knowledge of football....there passage of play and execution was of a very high standard. All good,answering morons like yourself is worthless though..

Banyule
St Mary's
Epping
South
Will be the 4
Can't see the other 5 sides being competitive against them 4
Mernda not travelling well is the rumour and the other 4 are lucky there isn't a division 4

Banyule
South Morang to fight out for the flag

Epping
St Mary's to fill the top four
and West Heidelberg the big improvers
Reservoir for the spoon
Good luck to all.

However none of them who are banging on about Banyule are from Banyule. I wait schoolteachers witty but predictable reply.

You heading to Hoe Park on Saturday Crazy?
They are playing for the Crazy/Chump Cup!!
We have the new rooms - nothing in them yet, but the Bar will be open!!
Bears by 10 large the betting market has it......
Chump.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back