NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing that a few players are heading to Banyule from their neighbour. But due to the sanctions in place they are entering transfers to a club up the highway, getting cleared and then entering transfers to Banyule.

3 clubs in 10 years? Not sure where you get your sources from. He leaves Hadfield on good terms and I hear he chose south morang due to the closeness to home and being with a few of his mates from haddy including John Colaidis who he coached with, a lot of keyboard warriors on here, we at haddy wish them luck along with the others that have left but we wish they had stayed.
Well said Mitchell2buddy!!

Rumour has it self-proclaimed future captain down at morang Matt Arnold is moving further down plenty road to Mernda, apparently for a couple of gatorades and a sausage roll after each game, any truth to this??

3 clubs in 10 years? Not sure where you get your sources from. He leaves Hadfield on good terms and I hear he chose south morang due to the closeness to home and being with a few of his mates from haddy including John Colaidis who he coached with, a lot of keyboard warriors on here, we at haddy wish them luck along with the others that have left but we wish they had stayed.

He also chose Hillside and signed, no doubt he served Haddy well but I wonder how Hillside feel about him. No warrior here mate, just stating facts.

Ash Flavel signs at the pingers... Another reservoir premiership player who would rather play against them instead of supporting them. Not sure if that shines poorly on the players or the club? Disappointing I must admit.

Ash Flavel signs at the pingers... Another reservoir premiership player who would rather play against them instead of supporting them. Not sure if that shines poorly on the players or the club? Disappointing I must admit.

Cant see why epping would want/need him? Have heard there throwing some mega cash at luke jackson, would be a good get

Cant see why epping would want/need him? Have heard there throwing some mega cash at luke jackson, would be a good get
Absolutely beats the hell out of me, we were out pressured and ran off our feet by Watsonia in the GF. watched him at Glenroy last year is super smart around goal but won't bring any fwd pressure whatsoever

Totally agree - watched him
Against Hadfield this season and although he is good for 2-3 goals a game he has that many kicks and his opponent can hurt you the other way

Ive seen Flav in a couple of games as well and probably div3 is level now. But hey his had a reasonably good career and his a decent guy. Could be his last year and guessing Epping offered him more the what Ressa could. He doesn't owe Ressa anything so hope he goes ok.

But agree with others in that he doesn't offer a lot in regards to forward pressure and does get a few cheapies over the back..

Ive seen Flav in a couple of games as well and probably div3 is level now. But hey his had a reasonably good career and his a decent guy. Could be his last year and guessing Epping offered him more the what Ressa could. He doesn't owe Ressa anything so hope he goes ok.

But agree with others in that he doesn't offer a lot in regards to forward pressure and does get a few cheapies over the back..
Super career but won't be the difference. Hoe he isn't getting much$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kroussoratis to the cave massive pick up
Needs a commercial sparky gig, Banyule known for not coming through with the job. Same situation a few years ago when Cattogio and Lorey went there.

Although Ratta is probably regarded a better player, let's hope it pulls through.

Ps isn't Banyules major sponsor a commercial electrical company?

B
Him and gumbleton would provide a pretty good 1-2 punch up forward. Would be an expensive 1-2 punch though. Just need to find a few midfielders to help them out.
Terrific combo you would think, have they picked up any other apart from 2's players across the path?

B

Terrific combo you would think, have they picked up any other apart from 2's players across the path?

Banyule is now this blokes 4th club in 4 years (NP, Eltham, Shep). Have to chuckle at the article posted "He can obviously see a pretty big future with the club and wanting to be a part of it from the ground up"

Fair flog though
Shocki
R

Raaf will win best in comp , gun & can play anywhere.
Patane will kick 80
2 great pick ups , had lots of clubs in all divisions chasing them.
Is this the sam
Best in the comp? A lot of pressure on the guy already by the looks of things. Hope he lives up to it and the price tag.
is this the same Raff that played at Pasco vale a few years ago and couldn't get a game in Their Bgrade premiership team? If so then very overrated although it sounds like he has had a good couple of good years. Would doubt very much that any clubs from division 1 would have been chasing him but will go well in a low grade.

Shocki

Is this the sam

is this the same Raff that played at Pasco vale a few years ago and couldn't get a game in Their Bgrade premiership team? If so then very overrated although it sounds like he has had a good couple of good years. Would doubt very much that any clubs from division 1 would have been chasing him but will go well in a low grade.

Yep same guy!!

reservoir and laurmair have made the numbers well done it like the NFL has got two new sides in the one year.
I heard from a mate that tonight is resa first training run i hope they get heaps of numbers. Any new when laurimar is strating training?

Shocki

Is this the sam

I have personally seen and played with raaf in the past and the past two years have been very very solid and so throw in a premiership and a senior bnf with a 4th place in comp playing for a team who won two games for the year and had an average losing margin of 10 goals says he's matured and easily capable to tear div3 NFL apart if fit and switched on...

Yep although 26-27 now was 20-21 back then, turbo sour grapes not what you mentioned on the other forum when he was headed to hillside, west coburg have been after him but he only wanted to play where all his mates played which is closer to home as he had a little one not long ago, they've all lodged clearances to SM good luck to them great bunch of blokes who served our club well through relegation and promotion and obviously didn't want to go around again which is disappointing.

Nader will give 110% and hard at it
Sam Nasra will be a handy addition seeing banyulles recruits
Alex will be a handy HF wing type

Any other news on recruits ?

How old are the other recruits mate, south morang have made a living on recruiting over 30 year olds

How old are the other recruits mate, south morang have made a living on recruiting over 30 year olds

Not sure who your referring too , I'm pretty sure the only recruits over 30 they have got in the passed couple of years was pee wee and harro?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back