NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Ma

Maghamez, ryan?

Maghamez is 30 yes , however come second in the goal kicking so for me he was a good recruit .
And let's be honest Harley Ryan speaks for himself quality player.
Seen as we had 12 u19s play in pretty much each finals game then a mix of a few mid 20 year olds I think the list is looking very healthy for the future .

Maghamez is 30 yes , however come second in the goal kicking so for me he was a good recruit .
And let's be honest Harley Ryan speaks for himself quality player.
Seen as we had 12 u19s play in pretty much each finals game then a mix of a few mid 20 year olds I think the list is looking very healthy for the future .
Play those kids!! Very talented bunch don't push them back down to the 2's it will push them out to other clubs.. Laurimar will be licking their lips!!!

Play those kids!! Very talented bunch don't push them back down to the 2's it will push them out to other clubs.. Laurimar will be licking their lips!!!
Cant you read? Half the side in te finals were Under 19 so they are being played. Laurimar can lick their lips all they like, they will be battling against a Superules team of 35 + so that will be great for them. It seems that the Plus 35 players want to go there thinking its going to get them a game in the Seniors..Time will tell...

Cant you read? Half the side in te finals were Under 19 so they are being played. Laurimar can lick their lips all they like, they will be battling against a Superules team of 35 + so that will be great for them. It seems that the Plus 35 players want to go there thinking its going to get them a game in the Seniors..Time will tell...
Read perfectly fine. Morang should be sticking with their youth program instead of trying to top up with blokes on big coin that are past there use by date! If you don't look after the kids they will leave. Nathan Mitica won the league goal kicking 2 years in a row and win a best in comp and couldn't get a game and now he is at reservoir, harro is a great bloke but surely the kids should be playing ahead of him and Matt Campbell will be a star.. For mernda!

Read perfectly fine. Morang should be sticking with their youth program instead of trying to top up with blokes on big coin that are past there use by date! If you don't look after the kids they will leave. Nathan Mitica won the league goal kicking 2 years in a row and win a best in comp and couldn't get a game and now he is at reservoir, harro is a great bloke but surely the kids should be playing ahead of him and Matt Campbell will be a star.. For mernda!
Seem to know your stuff....My contacts tell me Campbell wanted out AGAIN from Mernda after being droppd during the year. Thats the sort of bloke you want around the club, Mittica? Think you will find only wanted to play reserves so maybe ask the right people and you will get the right info. I actually saw him play 3 or 4 times this year and kicked goals against shite sides but went missing against the better sides. Might check his stats out for the finals and against top 4 sides and see how he went.
You seem to know your stuff as you are across all 3 grades...

And I cant see anywhere that Matthew Campbell has been mentioned? Blowing his own trumpet it looks like..

And I cant see anywhere that Matthew Campbell has been mentioned? Blowing his own trumpet it looks like..

Just an old bloke who likes his local footy. Don't know the kids personally. Just my opinion. Spend your money getting the best out of the kids not searching for top dollar quick fixes. My comment regarding Laurimar licking there lips is reference to 2 or 3 years down the track!

Nathan did win the goal kicking two years in a row however only kicked around 40 both seasons and I'm pretty sure kicked 20 odd in two games against west Heidelberg, you seem too think there is too many older blokes at morang , last year there was two blokes over 30,
Pee wee who has made team of the year in both seasons.
Harro who came 2nd in b&f first year and has kicked 50 both seasons and was our best finals player this year ?
This year we had 4 over 30 the other two I have previously mentioned , you take these 4 out and our average age would be around 20 now I'm pretty sure you throw these kids in the deep end with no experience around them and it will actually hurt there development. Thoughts

Nathan did win the goal kicking two years in a row however only kicked around 40 both seasons and I'm pretty sure kicked 20 odd in two games against west Heidelberg, you seem too think there is too many older blokes at morang , last year there was two blokes over 30,
Pee wee who has made team of the year in both seasons.
Harro who came 2nd in b&f first year and has kicked 50 both seasons and was our best finals player this year ?
This year we had 4 over 30 the other two I have previously mentioned , you take these 4 out and our average age would be around 20 now I'm pretty sure you throw these kids in the deep end with no experience around them and it will actually hurt there development. Thoughts
Yeah very good point, i was impressed by the young guys in the games I saw play towards the back end and was surprised to see so many "older guys" brought in from edfl even though they aren't as old as I thought initially. Going back to last season Watsonia won the GF with the pressure and spread against Epping I thought more sides would have taken note.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is reservoir shaping up? I seen clearance's in for a few Jacana boys but are now back training with Jacana

What have South Morang achieved in their very long history? Yes they won a division three premiership a few years ago. With the amount of junior talent and population growth and new facilities, I think they haven't reached the heights that they should have by now.

What have South Morang achieved in their very long history? Yes they won a division three premiership a few years ago. With the amount of junior talent and population growth and new facilities, I think they haven't reached the heights that they should have by now.
I ask you that question , you seem to know everything about the club and whos doing what and why they do it. Maybe you should enlighten everyone with what they have and havent done you fool!!!!

A lot of South Morang keyboard warriors around. Same thing year in, year out. Spend big coin, hype up your recruits just for another year of semi finals and grand final losses. How about you let the blokes on the field do the talking for once?

A lot of South Morang keyboard warriors around. Same thing year in, year out. Spend big coin, hype up your recruits just for another year of semi finals and grand final losses. How about you let the blokes on the field do the talking for once?[/QUO
A lot of South Morang keyboard warriors around. Same thing year in, year out. Spend big coin, hype up your recruits just for another year of semi finals and grand final losses. How about you let the blokes on the field do the talking for once?
alot if morons like yourself that no s**t about s**t, that are true keyboard warriors. What happened goose , you weren't offered any contracts anywhere? We have a job cleaning the toilets at our rooms which I can write you a contract, only catch , clean the toilets with mouth of yours GOOSE

hearing the yulers are getting some of the best from hberg twos!!! can they win the flag in 2017??

They are miles off if this year was anything to go by.
Had a lot bad luck this year, had to sack the Pres, Tassa was an expensive mistake,we just didn't realise someone actually has to kick it somewhere near him, Varsa no good, the guns we got from Nunawading ( the worst football side in world) just weren't up the high standard required to play at the Bears.The positive out of the year we got games into our absolute gun kiddies Witch el stand us in good stead for this year.

Hearing it won't happen at all. Contract in place and NFL not budging.
From what i heard this agrrement was put into place when Banyule entered the competition and as agreed to by Heidelberg,West Heidelberg and banyule so no one club could decimate any other club by taking too many players.

How are the Mustangs tracking? Heard that a couple of players have returned to there old club jacana? Hopefully this isn't true because they have worked pretty hard just to get back out on the paddock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back