NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

It not how much l know its FACTS Epping have failed the last two years ( in finals ) you tell me why?????

Win a lot of close ones last year and beaten by an up and coming Wats last year. Reservoir the best side in it in 2015. Morang been around the mark for a while. Bears the best side at the moment. All would go well in div2 next year.

Div 3 looks a lot stronger to previous years, more quality players entering. The move up for premiers would be easier than the past you'd think they would be able to hold their own quite well.

Making a granny sounds much more successful then getting beat in a semi/pre lim final or not making finals at all don't you think
Would've much rathered my bears make the grand final then not make finals last year
Time will tell ...... st morang & banyule will play off in the GF and the WINNER wil b SUCCESSFULLY .... and go onto play DIV 2 plan & simply

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big rumours coming from West is players not very happy with selections as there based on favorites not form!

Div 3 looks a lot stronger to previous years, more quality players entering. The move up for premiers would be easier than the past you'd think they would be able to hold their own quite well.

I am not sure about that as the standard from the top of div 2 is way above the top of div 3 in structures player skills and speed and game plan. I think the best a div 3 premier could hope to achieve in its first year of promotion is avoiding the drop and getting a good look at where they need to be in skills game plan and player recruitment. Also getting more money in to be able to compete at the top of the salary cap not the bottom

Big rumours coming from West is players not very happy with selections as there based on favorites not form!
Something must be going on down there very disappointing result today, I know they have had injuries but surely that can't be blamed for 2 heavy loses in a row? hopefully they can salvage something out of the last 2 games and finish off on a positive note, it would be disappointing to see them finish with 4 big loses after having one of there best season in Recent years

Morang and Banyule would be in the mix with the four this year in Div 2, but still off the pace of the top 2 sides. After watching a bit of both levels this year, Relegation wouldn't be a concern if their lists stayed the same.

No they wouldn't.

Morang and Banyule would be in the mix with the four this year in Div 2, but still off the pace of the top 2 sides. After watching a bit of both levels this year, Relegation wouldn't be a concern if their lists stayed the same.
I am not so sure they might mix it with the lower sides but not with the top sides South Morang have been up recently and came straight back down and look at watsy this year they have pinched a few but have been out classed against the better sides this year . As I have said it a huge jump up from division to division

Remove this Banner Ad

Back