NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I know a whole heap about South Morang , i played there!! One of the reasons I left was because of the feral scum around the club. And just FYI , the playing group were good guys, just the ferals around the club made it unbearable being there.

The club will be fine. New committee, hopefully rid of some terrible supporters. The playing group is as tight as ever. Will hopefully hold onto all players, but cant knock back kids for wanting to have a crack at div 1.
Also have a few very nice additions coming back from injury and other clubs.

The club will be fine. New committee, hopefully rid of some terrible supporters. The playing group is as tight as ever. Will hopefully hold onto all players, but cant knock back kids for wanting to have a crack at div 1.
Also have a few very nice additions coming back from injury and other clubs.
3 or 4 young kids really should be at a div 1 clubs Steele, Hall, capeci, colaidis are rippers and should be having a crack at div 1.

Well the other side of the story has also come out now, and people starting to say that the president was racially and physically attacked , and that was the result of the guys coming down . The funniest part I heard was that the guy that attacked the president was hiding in the back when the trouble unfolded ..lmao.
Not condoning the presidents actions, but every action has a reaction. I heard this president also got the club out of debt, and our president says he was very hospitable when we played against them. After my experience playing against South Morang, the club has been full of feral scum for the last 3 years. Thank fck we move to divi 2 and don't have to put up with your scummy club anymore. Stay in divi 3 where you belong ya scum.

When people are coming back with knives and weapons that's just weak as piss, I heard the president held a knife to someone's throat!! I'd be getting out of there as well... I've said it once and I'll say it again, goes to show the character of the president for bringing that drama to your own club.
We'll also see if this president got the club out of debt when the league goes through the books, good on him for helping the club out in that way... but still a ******* in my eyes !!!

Congratulations to all award winners from tonight’s NFL Best and Fairest awards:

Seniors B&F - Jarryd Coulson (Heidelberg West)

Reserves B&F - Matthew Smith (South Morang)

Coaches Player of the Year - Dillan Ronalds (St Mary’s)

Last edited:
I
When people are coming back with knives and weapons that's just weak as piss, I heard the president held a knife to someone's throat!! I'd be getting out of there as well... I've said it once and I'll say it again, goes to show the character of the president for bringing that drama to your own club.
We'll also see if this president got the club out of debt when the league goes through the books, good on him for helping the club out in that way... but still a ******* in my eyes !!!
In your earlier post you didn't support south Morang , you lived close by, but fck you sure do know a whole heap about the club...just goes to show, even there members are too embarrassed to state on this forum that they are from South Morang.. don't blame ya really..As I said before , I left because of all the scum there, and from my playing days there, all the life members rarely come back from the scum there..

Congratulations to all award winners from tonight’s NFL Best and Fairest awards:

Seniors B&F - Jarryd Coulson (Heidelberg West)

Reserves B&F - Matthew Smith (South Morang)

Coaches Player of the Year - Dillan Ronalds (St Mary’s)
Coulson announcing his re-signing is huge for west scary to think what he is capable of with a full preseason following a year playing footy instead of a year off playing with no preseason as he did this year

Coulson announcing his re-signing is huge for west scary to think what he is capable of with a full preseason following a year playing footy instead of a year off playing with no preseason as he did this year
I think read something earlier about players re-signing?

Well the other side of the story has also come out now, and people starting to say that the president was racially and physically attacked , and that was the result of the guys coming down . The funniest part I heard was that the guy that attacked the president was hiding in the back when the trouble unfolded ..lmao.
Not condoning the presidents actions, but every action has a reaction. I heard this president also got the club out of debt, and our president says he was very hospitable when we played against them. After my experience playing against South Morang, the club has been full of feral scum for the last 3 years. Thank fck we move to divi 2 and don't have to put up with your scummy club anymore. Stay in divi 3 where you belong ya scum.
Got the club out of debt? Racially and physically attacked? Think you'll find both these statements to be factually incorrect.

I once coached morang and I left after one season because I caused such upheaval in the short time I was there, we had recruited so well that I thought my prescence was the only thing that could stop them winning a flag which they duly did , I hoped by leaving the wounds would heal and they would play their youth and grow, I don't know any of what happened since as I moved away but what i do know is that in my time there there was too much left to too few off field, the few in my opinion worked as hard as the few at any club,, people like Gary Moran, Jim chetcuti, Leah basset and young kenny who in poor health and let's say on the wrong side of 70 to be respectful would sweep rooms, cook teas etc , I like from afar what direction the coach is taking them

Panton Hills coaching appointment is a good choice. A lot of people probably don't know much about Steve Layt, but he's a guy that has coached Ressie flags at Lower Plenty and Marcellin and goes about it in a thorough and professional way. He'll get the best out of the boys and he also has some family friendships with some decent Eltham players that may prove handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Panton Hills coaching appointment is a good choice. A lot of people probably don't know much about Steve Layt, but he's a guy that has coached Ressie flags at Lower Plenty and Marcellin and goes about it in a thorough and professional way. He'll get the best out of the boys and he also has some family friendships with some decent Eltham players that may prove handy.
A little bit of Talk coming out of div 1 gf that panton hill might stay up. Lalor future uncertain and could close the doors.

Wouldn't think the playing group would want to go up without lifting the cup, and the league wouldn't promote the club considering it is under administration at the moment you wouldn't think?

More than one way to skin a cat, besides it might be the jolt in the arm the joint needs. A few times this year Ive heard at games that the top 3-4 in Div.3 have a few from Div.2 covered so why not break the mould and try even up the playing field for all involved.

I know steve very well and have for several years. Agree with all points but can guarantee not one eltham player will follow him to panton hill.

More than one way to skin a cat, besides it might be the jolt in the arm the joint needs. A few times this year Ive heard at games that the top 3-4 in Div.3 have a few from Div.2 covered so why not break the mould and try even up the playing field for all involved.

That's true.. but as much as everyone says div 3 was more even this year, come finals time there was 3 games between fourth and fifth.
Last year 3/4/5 were all separated by percentage so it was actually less even at the top end.. take morang out as well as banyule and no side coming down and it becomes less even again.. dependant on recruiting obviously but don't see Epping or st.marys falling off the perch... will be interesting to see if west pick up more or manage to hang on to miki...
Would rather see the league relegate panton hill because they need it after a tough two years, and leave morang down and keep the division competitive

A little bit of Talk coming out of div 1 gf that panton hill might stay up. Lalor future uncertain and could close the doors.
Perhaps the rumour I reported on the div 1 forum may have a few legs. Lalor struggling with only 4 people running the joint, which includes a husband a wife team. How is Ressa looking? I'm hearing they to may not go on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back