NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

As strange as it seems these days , not everyone plays for $$.. overall payments will be less than last season. Getting in good people as well as good footballers. All with a common aim = Success!
I have heard some sh-t in my life but this takes the cake

Mernda still won’t play finals. Kilmore and west will make another step ahead of them next year and wouldn’t surprise me if laurimar finish higher than them

Mernda have a new President, Coach and 4 new players at the moment.
I think they are heading in the right direction just need a couple more new players.
With the salary cap you can't spend to much money in D3.

I think they are heading in the right direction just need a couple more new players.
How do they have a new president and or new coach and players when the agm is tomorrow night I thought all current positions were up for nominations first whose appointing who and whose running the show if all positions are up for grabs I thought incoming committee made the decisions after they're elected ????

How do they have a new president and or new coach and players when the agm is tomorrow night I thought all current positions were up for nominations first whose appointing who and whose running the show if all positions are up for grabs I thought incoming committee made the decisions after they're elected ????

Maybe because no one has nominated to challenge the current committee. And if you wait to long you miss the bus.

4...coachs in 4.....years if that's heading in the right direction.............

Come on little fella, its like some people who keep getting married until they find the right one.
It was a shame Fordy had to step down.
Get behind your new coach at least he is attracting new players.

So I guess now the AGM is done, and assume all 2017 payments have been finalised etc Mernda can now start on the business of 2018.

Coaching positions can now be officially written into the minutes etc, so let's please just now give Desi some breathing space and let him surround himself with the guys he wants to form his coaching department with.

On another topic, did they end up having their cash draw? I was waiting to hear back from a mate to actually grab a ticket from him, but there was so a bit of uncertainty I wasn't sure if it ended up going ahead.

So I guess now the AGM is done, and assume all 2017 payments have been finalised etc Mernda can now start on the business of 2018.

Coaching positions can now be officially written into the minutes etc, so let's please just now give Desi some breathing space and let him surround himself with the guys he wants to form his coaching department with.

On another topic, did they end up having their cash draw? I was waiting to hear back from a mate to actually grab a ticket from him, but there was so a bit of uncertainty I wasn't sure if it ended up going ahead.

Yes the draw was run and won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Panton Hill dropping back and losing there BnF winner to Lower Plenty is not a good start.

Off season news already making things interesting.
Morang look to be in real trouble, panton hill losing their best players, Mernda recruit EDFL div 3 players, Laurimar signing a gun coach will he bring over whittlesea fringe/seniors players? Whats happening with Rezza will they survive? All the west list signed some say miki stays, Kilmore to get full time assumption guys back next year? St Marys need a new coach and not much from Epping. All very interesting so far. Recruiting will be interesting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back