NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I hear a Grand Final player is leaving Morang going to T/town.
His Father played there & was one of the elected by the NFNL for the Morang Committee, but wasn't happy with other nominations.

Last edited:
Well I hear a Grand Final player is leaving Morang going to T/town.
His Father played there & was one of the elected by the NFNL for the Morang Committee, but wasn't happy with other nominations.
Capeci confirmed signing at Thomo. Joins Raaf, Potter, Steele and Tassell as confirmed departures.

which includes 3 team of the year players - Keyback, midfielder and a leading goalkicker as well as another leading goal kicker who was also nominated for the div 3 team of the year.
Will hurt Morang. Potter 22 Steele 19 & Capeci 20 are 3 of their most important players. Not sure the exodus has finished yet.

Capeci gone to Thomastown. Morang losing players that played all there junior football at the club isn’t ideal to say the very least.

Capeci gone to Thomastown. Morang losing players that played all there junior football at the club isn’t ideal to say the very least.
Why would you stay at a club is in that much turmoil? Makes sense to be jumping ship but strange move that Capeci doesnt want to try Div 1 .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you stay at a club is in that much turmoil? Makes sense to be jumping ship but strange move that Capeci doesnt want to try Div 1 .
I went to the 3rd Div Grand Final and thought Sth Morang was very good while not the best side on the day or the year. I honestly thought they could build their team and play in Div 1 within 5-6 years if they got it right. I was impressed with their coach and young players and number of supporters. Now with all of this in fighting it may take years just to get it right off the field. Hopefully this new committee gets the internal support they need to change the culture.

Until such time as this bloke actually mans up and spills the beans on all of his supposed info (has posted in all 3 NFL threads today) I think it's best we all ignore the tripe that is clearly just fishing for a response.

Mate ignore him, has nothing better to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back