NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm that epping full forward has signed at bacchus Marsh And they have lost 6-8 senior players all because of the coach

Can confirm that epping full forward has signed at bacchus Marsh And they have lost 6-8 senior players all because of the coach

Geez 6-8 all because of the coach?? Wouldn’t mind knowing who your source is, he (you) must be in the know at epping then and who are the players?

Geez 6-8 all because of the coach?? Wouldn’t mind knowing who your source is, he (you) must be in the know at epping then and who are the players?
My mate plays in the senior.
Chillcott,widdicomba,wood,willitts,dunnmore,ozusen,Robertson,Sullivan, and they are just the senior players. not to mention 10 also ress players leaving as well

Chillcott,widdicomba,wood,willitts,dunnmore,ozusen,Robertson,Sullivan, and they are just the senior players. not to mention 10 also ress players leaving as well

Did Hughes end up signing again or is he gone too?

Transfers pretty slow at the moment. Is Panton Hill a formality like everyone is saying or any suprise packets in 2018?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not good losing any player these days however only Sullivan finished in top 6 b&f which proves they aint superstars.More important is they keep the good young fellas coming through.Wouldnt think any of em be going to div1 footy?

Not good losing any player these days however only Sullivan finished in top 6 b&f which proves they aint superstars.More important is they keep the good young fellas coming through.Wouldnt think any of em be going to div1 footy?
Do they have any good juniors coming through?

my mail tells me Kilmore along with Swindell brothers going by your little hint earlier it would make sense being ex juniors

Swimdells would be very handy players in that side and Shelton combining with Kite and Irons in the middle is a decent midfield too.

Swimdells would be very handy players in that side and Shelton combining with Kite and Irons in the middle is a decent midfield too.
Will those boys be able to offset the loss of the boys who have left? I think they will team up nicely with you and kitey

Will those boys be able to offset the loss of the boys who have left? I think they will team up nicely with you and kitey

Well you never know until the games start I guess but they are definitely handy additions. And yeh they will team up nicely but not with me I haven't played since under 18s mate but you got the surname right.

Keep the young fellas coming through???????They have no young fellas coming through...... No u/19.....No u/17.....No u/16.....No u/15.....the boys from the u/14 mite have to step up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back