NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So will it be another season of no relegation for div 2? Winner of div 3 to come up and make it 10 team comp. I’ll give the College 2-3 years tops and then the League will have egg on its face. Can’t see them competing with surrounding clubs and surviving. They are not in an area of substantial growth and only way they can survive is by weakening other clubs to get players. Div 1 clubs and most of div 2 won’t give 2 hoots and will vote them in anyway, but it’ll be a failure, with the League probably hoping they’ll survive long enough until another more credentialed and progressive replacement pops up.

Who knows what the nfl decide to do come next season, maybe try and bring in two more sides, promote top two and relegate last place from d2 maybe to get the 10/10/10

Did someone from the turtles sleep with your missus?

The league needs 10/10/10 to be strong. If they don’t make it then guess what? it’ll mean the league tried and they lose nothing.

As for weakening sides they are a functioning club. They have functioned along all these sides for many years. They aren’t starting a kangaroo ground football club from scratch and stealing 5 players from each neighboring club.

Any update on this? The Buz can hardly sleep at night apparently re. the Turtles Decision...

Any update on this? The Buz can hardly sleep at night apparently re. the Turtles Decision...
I’m fairly optimistic that they’ll get flogged every week and end up folding anyway, so I’ve had a change of heart and decided to welcome them with open arms. They’ll struggle to get a list together anyway with a lot of blokes only playing to keep them afloat last season. I know of a few who are going to call quits.

I’m fairly optimistic that they’ll get flogged every week and end up folding anyway, so I’ve had a change of heart and decided to welcome them with open arms. They’ll struggle to get a list together anyway with a lot of blokes only playing to keep them afloat last season. I know of a few who are going to call quits.
Who do you follow “the buz”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back