NFL [NFL] Dreamteam - 2020-21 season

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm taking it as Mahomes flops for me as C and Wilson will probably
go about the same.

Yeah ive had a change of heart and i think ill take it. My eliminator opponent has Mahomes VC so if he flops they get a 2nd chance and i dont. Also, realistically Mahomes could probably only beat it by maybe 20-25 but if he were to go down injured (touch wood) he could score anything from 0-whatever. 56 is above Mahomes' average anyway so i think that the smart move is to take it. Wilson is probably good for a score around 56 but im content not 'risking' him too

You take a 56 every day of the week!! I wish I VC’d Adams.

Mahomes isn’t scoring 50+ v Panthers...their D is not too bad and with CMC back, the Panthers will run all game to keep the ball out of Mahomes hands.

The only player I would risk giving the C to if Adams was VC would be Dalvin Cook. The Lions run D is pathetic.

You take a 56 every day of the week!! I wish I VC’d Adams.

Mahomes isn’t scoring 50+ v Panthers...their D is not too bad and with CMC back, the Panthers will run all game to keep the ball out of Mahomes hands.

The only player I would risk giving the C to if Adams was VC would be Dalvin Cook. The Lions run D is pathetic.
You make some very good points!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went up 50 places to 365th. Got a good opponent as my eliminator matchup.

Thinking i might wait till after Friday's game to see how J.Taylor goes. If he scores well ill downgrade Conner to someone not playing to get Taylor's score on field and upgrade Mahomes to Murray. If Taylor scores poorly i may downgrade Thielen to James and upgrade Mahomes to Murray. I'm primarily concerned with winning my eliminator matchup hence the short term focus on trades i.e sideways trading Mahomes.

CMC will be my vc and Wilson/Murray my c

Interesting week with all the Chiefs players out.. ended up going slightly up to 100 overall.

Will have to see what moves i can make. At least i basically have 2 trades a week till the end now.

Interesting week with all the Chiefs players out.. ended up going slightly up to 100 overall.

Will have to see what moves i can make. At least i basically have 2 trades a week till the end now.
Definitely agree, it will be a super interesting week ahead. There are so many trading options available at the moment, i cant even come close to settling on one! I have the 4 popular Chiefs and i think ive come to terms with trading Mahomes to try and win my eliminator but even then, i have no idea who to trade with my second. Lots of options available, no clear focus for me at the moment!

Didnt work this out too well. 4 Players on the bye, with only 1 coverered. Means ill have a donut no matter what. farrrrkkk
Damn! I looked ahead and dumped both Lamb and Hurst last round to make sure i could cover my Chiefs. I'm not gloating, just one of the moves i made

Damn! I looked ahead and dumped both Lamb and Hurst last round to make sure i could cover my Chiefs. I'm not gloating, just one of the moves i made
Yeh I should have looked closer, Its really the NYJ having the bye thats stuffed me, as they are most of my coverage.

Will have to carry CeeDee (Jeudy on) and sideways Ridley and Tyreek i think.

Have one TE zero

Yeh I should have looked closer, Its really the NYJ having the bye thats stuffed me, as they are most of my coverage.

Will have to carry CeeDee (Jeudy on) and sideways Ridley and Tyreek i think.

Have one TE zero
Coming out of it with one TE zero isn't that bad at all. Who do you think you'll target for Ridley and Hill? The WRs are so inconsistent and apart from Adams there don't seem to be any 'must haves'. DK and Lockett have been good but iirc you have both?

Coming out of it with one TE zero isn't that bad at all. Who do you think you'll target for Ridley and Hill? The WRs are so inconsistent and apart from Adams there don't seem to be any 'must haves'. DK and Lockett have been good but iirc you have both?
Yep i have DK and Lockett (who alternate scores pretty much every week)

Looking at any 2 of Fuller, AJ Brown, Kirk and Keenan Allen

Pretty sure Adams was playing same time as Wilson but now he is playing
first so gets my vc.
Got a few Q now in Kupp (should be ok) , Jeudy (missed practice) and Gibson (missed practice).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back