NFL [NFL] Dreamteam - 2020-21 season

Remove this Banner Ad

580 into 89th..I would def be top 10 had I not left my team for 4 weeks when I was away for work...typical

6 trades left and team is set..will now play the match-ups...want to trade Wilson but they play this jets this week. He goes to Rodgers next week.

Hopkins is a big worry but I’m giving him one more chance.

Might free up some $$ trading bench players so I can get CMC next week or week after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting 175th overall after going up 3 ranks this round. I have 14.5 mil in the bank which was going to be conner > CMC but i don't think CMC will be back this round and im guessing, not for the rest of the season. I have 2 trades left with worst players being Lockett, Conner and probably Wilson. I might go to J.Jacobs and then upgrade Mims/Peoples-Jones to a topline WR and then bench Lockett. Idk

He would be - but i havent got enough coin.. and would take 2 down this week to get him in next week. Dont really see the massive value and settling for Diggs (or a couple of others). Hill is just so expensive compared to the rest
Fair enough. He probably isnt worth his price tag but with so many trades left i thought maybe you would look to get him in. Diggs will hopefully score similarly for the rest of the season. Do you know who else you are targeting given plenty of trades left?

Probably just matchup based for the last two weeks for the DST (next weeks trade)

And maybe for the final week - matchup based for a Capt at the quarterback

469 with Chubb left.. yoyo continues.

Ended up trading Lockett to Robinson II. Of the 3 i considered, he was the worst of course. Diggs (trade was too early in the round) and Ridley (burnt me earlier this season) would have been better.

Would have been nice to Loop Ahmed's 42 for Chubb but alas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back