NFL [NFL] Dreamteam - 2020-21 season

Remove this Banner Ad

479 with just E.Sanders to come

Picked up 4 injuries today :(

CMC, Mostert, T.Taylor & D.Adams all went down. Mostert with 35 points in the first half before injury is impressive

My 9'ers are in the wars with Bosa, Jimmy, Thomas, Coleman & Mostert all injured. Fingers crossed that most of them are ok, although it seems Bosa has torn his ACL

Makes sense.
Yeah i have some of them.
Grondowski never played either although i picked up bench score.
Yeah im pretty glad Gronk didnt line up as i got Hurst's 31. Andrews (Baltimore) was terrible. He scored his 6 points in the first few minutes and then didnt score again. I havent heard anything about an injury

Went up 101 places with 451 (976th)

Done no trades.
Adams should play.
Barkley OUT and Mostert DOUBTFUL i have just swapped
them with the bench.
Taylor probably won't play but he is only my back up.

Last edited:
510pts Up 222 (754th)

Jackson only 27 as captain (Mahonnes 79)

Jackson Barkley to Wilson Kamara

Happy with my team for now.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit confused.
RDT said Ridley(ATL) did not play and gave me bench score but write up suggested
he did.
Maybe he played but got no stats? If they play but have no stats then their score of 0 is replaced with your lowest bench score in that position

The news on CMC isn't great. I was hoping he'd be back for this round or next to help me win my eliminator matchups - which is why i have kept him for so long. The last article i read earlier this week didnt offer much of an update but just said something like they still arent sure of a timeline, and he may be back next week or it could still be a couple games before he has fully recovered. Not sure what to do now to be honest. At least i finally bought Kamara this round to strengthen my lineup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back